22

Chunyoung gave them a lift to the party. He would joing them later. So, he went to the parking lot to park the car. Taehyung was nervous. He looked at the club in front of him. It was club situated in wealthy neighborhood. He never went to such places. It was his first time. Also thanks to Jinah that he got to enjoy such luxury party.

Taehyung was nervous and excited at the same time. He looked behind at Y/N. It looked like she wasn't that excited as him . He nervously chuckled. Y/N glanced at the club. She had an expressionless face on. Taehyung couldn't understand.

He guessed Y/N was nervous like him as both of them from humble family. He held her hand tightly as they were getting inside the club. The guards stopped them to check if they were the guest or not. They looked at the device to confirm their invitation. After their confirmation , they let them inside saying welcome.

Taehyung's heart was beating in excitement. " Oof..my heart " Taehyung looked at Y/N. His other hand was on his chest. Y/N smiled at him.

As they went farther, the beat of the music kept on getting louder and louder. It was a huge club filled with people dancing or doing their own things. He could see the person who was throwing such party was from a well-off family. You couldn't throw such extravagant party.

Taehyung looked around. He looked in amazement. Different types of drinks. Servers were running around giving drinks and serving the guests. " It's your first time in such party right ? " Y/N spoke from behind. Taehyung nodded in excitement.

" Well..I've been to parties before but I've not been to such extravagant party " Taehyung screamed as the music was loud. Y/N laughed. " Have you ever been to such party , Y/N ? You didn't seem surprise to see how extravagant the party is!" Taehyung asked her.

" Yeah..I got opportunities to attend such parties before " She replied , looking around. No wonder she wasn't surprise at all. Taehyung thought.

" Taehyung! " Someone called for him. Taehyung immediately recognised the voice. It was Jinah! His crush. His eyes immediately looked around for her. Searching for his crush. Then he saw her. He felt like his world stopped. She was so beautiful in her red dress. How could people be so beautiful ?

As soon as he saw her face, his lips immediately formed a smile. He waved at her as if he was intoxicated with her. He let go of Y/N's hand. " Come here!" Jinah called him up to the second floor. He had seen Jinah's friends before. They were also nice people like Jinah. They treated him so well.

"Y/N , let's go!" He excitedly said to his friend. She gave him a polite smile before declining him." Taehyung, you go ahead. I..I will wait for Chunyoung here. Just go " She pushed him towards the stairs.

" Promise you will stay here and won't leave without him " Taehyung asked. Y/N nodded. He gave a bright smile before disappearing into the sea of people.

End of Taehyung's P.O.V.

It was quite funny. Your value went down as soon as he saw Jinah. Your heart tightened. The vary hand he held a while ago, he let go as soon as Jinah called for him. You were quite jealous of Jinah yet you were angry at yourself for getting hurt time to time. You were so unlucky.

Look at me

That's what you asked when he was looking for Jinah. You wanted to scream those words but you kept your mouth shut. You didn't wanted to break your friendship. You didn't want to be awkward with him. He was finally opened up his heart for you. He told you how much he like Jinah.