23

You realized that you were leaning against the wrong guy. Chunyoung! Where's he ? You pushed apart from Jihoon and run away. Taehyung and Jinah were long gone. You bit your lip in frustration. You knew what was the next part. You weren't going to dwell on him.

Jihoon called your name as you were running away from him. He looked at his empty arms. You were in those arms a while ago. It felt so good. Plus you became beautiful. He got to thank his friend , Jinah for surprising him with such beautiful birthday gift. He licked his lips while eyeing your running figure.

You left him alone, standing in the hallway. Only leaving your warmth in his arms. He hugged himself as if he was hugging you. He smiled at how silly he was being.

You called your bestfriend. It was ringing but he wasn't answering. Maybe he was partying like others. Your legs were wobbly. You fell down on your knees. The scene before your eyes kept on flashing.

You were sniffling aggressively. You grabbed your chest tightly. It was still paining. Why does it hurt so much ? More than before. A hand touched your shoulder lightly. You looked at that person. He looked out of breath. Worried. " Y/N? What happened? "

Your make up looked messed up. Mascara was ruined , mixed with tears. " Youngie..." You cried even more, grabbing him by his shirt, pulling him closer to hug him. He stumbled as you pulled him abruptly. He fell beside you, almost crushed you under him. You wrapped your arms around his waist. He comforted you by caressing your hair gently.

" Who made my baby like this? " Chunyoung cooed as if he was comforting a baby. You broke into a small laugh. He was always there for you. But why haven't you fall in love with him ? Maybe you never thought of him as a man ? " Why are you nice to me, Youngie? " You asked him. He just shrugged his shoulders.

Always playful with you. But he has a quiet personality too which he doesn't show you. You knew him so well yet you didn't know him deeply. He was a rude bastard yet so well mannered kid. " I met Jihoon.."

" What?! That a**hole?! Where's that bastard?" He was being hyper hearing Jihoon's name. At least , someone cared about you. You looked at his face as he was complaining about Jihoon. It felt good to be cared. Chunyoung looked at your face. Suddenly cupped your face " Don't tell me that mf bit your lip like that. Oh my god you lips are bleeding!" Chunyoung pulled out his handkerchief from his pocket to stop the bleeding.

You hugged him tight, burying your face into his chest. You didn't care if you get his shirt dirty or not. " I love you, Youngie..You are the best " You confessed deepest feelings for your friend. You truly loved him. He was the friend who always stayed by your side. Right your all wrongs.

" What's gotten into you today ?" You laughed. You knew that he was blushing hard. He wasn't immune to your praises.

__Y/N's School Days__

Born into a well of family yet never felt love. Parents were too busy to give care to their only child. The child only craved for their love. Wanted to feel love by her parents. Y/N used to envy Chunyoung because his parents showered him love that Y/N wanted from her parents.

Y/N grew up with the help of nannies and servants. But they couldn't give her the love she needed from her parents. Her parents only completed her needs. A child needed emotional bonds too. She was left alone in the big house alone only with her favourite doll that her parents gifted her when she was 3. She would take that bunny plushie with her everywhere. It was the only token of love of her parents.

Her parents never attended her birthday parties. They always forgot about her birthday. On next day, they would apologize. Being a kid, she would smile and say it was okay. The birthday wasn't important. But in deep inside her heart, she wanted her parents to celebrate her birthday.

She was always at her birthday , only her nanny and few servants congratulates her. Y/N knew about their pity for her. She got presents from her parents' secretaries pretending to be her parents. Her parents never wrote letters to her with love. They would only ask her what she needed and what she had to do as price for fulfilling her role as a good daughter.

To make her parents happy, she studied hard. Got the first place but when she showed her parents her report card all they did say was " You did well..Y/N " The only praise she got. Hearing those words , she was happy. So she studied harder which resulted of her health deterioration. When she woke up, she only saw her nanny's worried face not her parents'.

She got the answer. She would never be loved by her parents like Chunyoung. She stopped trying. And she started eating. Eating was her only salvation. Only comfort she could give her.

After few years, it was her time to go to high school. Chunyoung was no more. His parents sent him abroad to study. Her only friend left her alone. Chunyoung was the only person who at least kept her company.

First day of school, people looked at her as if she was out of this world. Students whispered about her figure. She didn't care even though a little bit of her heart hurt. It was her decision to be like that. A chubby person.

No one talked to her rather the whole school was filled with rumours of her. Rumours and rumours. She couldn't say anything. She didn't have courage to speak. That was an excuse. She didn't want to talk. She munch on her chips to keep her stress level low. The students whispered as she kept ok munching on her chips.

I miss Chunyoung..

She sat on a bench of the school playground alone. Her eyes followed a guy who was playing football with his friends, enjoying the game. He was the most handsome boy in the whole school. Her cheeks flushed her eyes met with his. He was Jihoon.

Her first love......

19.03.22
Unedited