21

*Party Dress is up here👆*

The act you were preparing for was finally over. Everyone liked it. The guests were impressed.  The after party. Crew members wanted to go for a drink because of the successful play. You had to refuse them because you promised Taehyung that you would go with him.

You sat on a chair backstage.You looked at yourself in the mirror. The pretty you.  All the clothes fitted your body. Now you could wear whatever you want. You didn't have to shy away from showing your body like before. But does this beauty worth ? Even though you were now pretty, the person you like looks at another person. Is being pretty really matters ?

You looked at the dress you were wearing. It was a dark blue dress , decorated with bluish colour of beads. Then the dress was stitched with high class silver laces. The necklace you wore was the pure diamond choker. The person sitting wasn't you. It was a princess sitting in front of a mirror, having everything at her feet but something was missing.

You wiped out your make up , undid your hair. You took out your dress and wore your everyday clothes. You hung the dress and gave the accessories to the person who was charge of it. The bare face you. Now it felt comfy. It felt you.You weren't the uni's princess or literal princess who was just pretty. You were you. A girl who only wanted a little bit of happiness and peace in life. The one who wouldn't just sit and wait for her prince charming to save her from danger. Even though the prince charming was missing. You smiled as Taehyung's face flashed before you.

" Princes charming huh ?"

You opened the door. You came face to face with the guy you didn't want to interact anymore. You had to kiss this guy for the sake of your act. No matter how much you brushed your teeth or freshed your mouth with mouth wash , you still felt disgusted.

" Hi.." He breathed, looking at you. You felt uncomfortable. " What ? Never seen a beautiful woman before ?" You joked.

" You look so different yet so same " Jihyuk was being weird again. You swore that after getting beaten up from Taehyung, he became so weird.

" Bye. See you not around " You walked ahead to leave him behind. Taehyung was on the hallway , waiting for you.

Your pace slowed down. Your heart started to beat faster. You felt like all the blood was rushing on your cheeks. Taehyung was just leaning against the wall , one hand inside his pocket. Why was there to blush ? You really don't understand your shyness. Your eyes roamed around Taehyung's outfit. He really dolled himself up, buying stylish outfits for himself now without your help. You guessed Chunyoung was helping him with outfits. They two became good friends at least.

As if Taehyung felt your presence, he looked up and waved at you enthusiastically. You smiled brightly, seeing his smile. His smile was really your weakness.

" Have you been waiting for me so long ?"

" No. I just arrived a few moments ago. " Taehyung said. He looked at your dress. Then he furrowed. " Don't tell me you are going in this ?" He questioned you. You shrugged.

" Let's get you in a nice dress! Let's go Y/N " Taehyung smiled at you but glared at the person behind you two who was one feet away. Before you could look behind, Taehyung pulled you with him.

Now Taehyung care about dresses ? You giggled.

The said party would start at a private club. 10'o clock. To enter the party , you had to dress up according to the dress code. You looked at the two guys who was waiting for you to finish up doing your make up and stuff. Taehyung and Chunyoung already planned it out. They already bought the dress for you.