30

Night was young. People were surrounding a couple. They were laughing and sharing words with each other happily. Everyone do look happy and smily from the outside but they were the most vicious people in the world. One mistake could make a family look bad. Gossips would spread. But as a powerful family , they had no problem with that. But their one problem was they were not always the first but they were on top of everyone in business.

Jinah looked around the hall. It was filled with people like that man. She was wearing a deep blue dress with a diamond necklace wrapped around her neck. Her dress had a slit on the left side . She specially made that slit so that she could show off her legs. Her high-heels were handmade adorned with diamonds. She let her hair down. Her silky hair reached her waist. She was the most beautiful woman in that party.

In every party , there is a room for youngsters of chaebol families. These types of parties were held just to make connections and younger ones get to know each other well. Jinah quietly sat in a big room filled with people. She knew almost all of them. The ones she didn't know was the new faces in upperclass society. New chaebols' kids. Those kids were introducing themselves.

They seemed to be fan of Jinah. Jinah sipped wine from her wine glass. The quality of the wine was astonishing. One of most expensive wines she had ever tasted. Jinah looked perfect in everyone's eyes. She was the beautiful in every angle. Her postures, way of talking everything was elegant.

That's why young chaebol girls looked up to Jinah. They wanted to be beautiful and elegant like Jinah. Jinah knew about it but she didn't care. " Unnie, you are so beautiful.." A girl complimented her beauty.

Jinah crossed her legs and smiled at that girl, filling her glass with more wine. " Thank you...Welcome to the group.." The girl squealed in happiness. Jinah said thank you to her. She was on the moon. Cute. Jinah looked at that girl.

Everyone went back to their conversation of how they were going to spend their vacations in abroad. Their plans were ridiculous. Some suggested that they would go play golf but some didn't agree. With their regular talks. 

She got bored. Her bestfriend was late today. She just hoped that he wouldn't get scold by his father again. Thinking about him, a guy entered the room. Her eyes lit up. There he was. Jihoon. She was waiting for him. He seemed okay. Everyone enthusiastically welcomed him.

He apologized for being late and sat beside Jinah. " Why are you so late ?" Jinah asked him in whispered. " Went to hospital" Jihoon whispered back into Jinah's ear. Jinah understood.

" Guys guys guys! Do you know there's a chaebol kid that we never met before~ " A news suddenly appeared among them. That news perquisites her thirst for the information. Rain had an amusing expression on his face, looking at the people being so interested in knowing that person. " That is the daughter of Golden Group..." Everyone immediately got it. None of them had ever seen her face. They have only seen Mr&Mrs.Byun but they had never seen their only child. The rumours they ever heard was that the child was ugly that's why Mr.&Mrs. Byun don't like taking her to the parties with them. " I heard she was an ugly lady.." " I heard she is fat and ugly" " even of she was here, she would be that beautiful like our Jinah, Lilly and Soohyun"

" We've never seen that girl before..so I don't know.." Soohyun said.

" I bet she's an ugly bitch !" Lilly laughed out laugh. Seeing her laughter, others also laughed along with her.