32

" Love is....something that will make you feel peace yet make you so restless. You would do everything for love without even knowing anything..."

" What if I fell in love with someone unexpected?"

" You fall in love with an unexpected person at an unexpected time "

" Have you ever fall in love ?"

" I have.." Jihoon smiled.

Seeing Taehyung in front of her, Jinah remembered her talk with Jihoon. She never expected to meet Taehyung  in here at this province out of all places. She always came here to escape from all her sorrows. To see the sea. Now he had seen her in this state. Jinah didn't know what she should do. But why was she so glad that Taehyung saw her ? Why was she so happy to see him ?

She stared at Taehyung into his eyes. He still had those eyes for her. Do you really love me?

Her world just stopped. She didn't want to move. She unknowingly just wished that this moment kept on repeating.

Y/N 💓

Y/N 💓

" How's your day ?"

Taehyung

" Fine. I watched the sea. Took some pictures of seagulls."

Y/N 💓
" Aww I wanna see those
pictures too"

Taehyung

" *Chuckles* I will send them
to you. Let's visit this province together some day.."

Y/N 💓

" Yeah! Did you meet with your friends? Are they surprise to see you in your new form ?"

Taehyung

" Of course! They couldn't believe
their eyes. It was fun
to see their faces"

Y/N 💓

" Kekekeke "

Y/N 💓

" Have fun! "
"Ah, one thing! I miss you! See you soon 💜💜

Taehyung

" Should we go on a date when
I will come back home ?"

Y/N 💓

" Yes! I will tell you where we
would go for date then!"