1. Make A Wish Come True

A cold looking marble tombstone. That's what left from him. Can't believe he got reduced into this stone.

A man in his thirties stares the grave for a long time.

"It's my fault. If I had found you sooner. You might have been alive and well."

Too late for everything. He failed to safe him. Died from drug addiction. Just another junky's life wasted.

The man sighs. He is one of the youngest CEO in the business world. His only regret is failing to save him.

He says, "I really wish I could turn back time and change everything. Save you from harm."

It started to drizzle a little. The man looks to the grave one last time before leaving.

The rain has stopped. The sun is shining again. The graveyard is empty. He is all alone in this place.

He walks passed and notices a stone statue has fallen down. It looks like an animal shaped statue.

He doesn't even think twice. He lifts it up and fixs it to right position. He leaves the spot, unaware when the mysterious statue glows a little.

He drives his Black Lamborghini, heading back home. Unaware when a truck suddenly looses control and crashes toward him.

Nothing. He doesn't even realize he is gone. Just like that. One minute he is alive. The next minute he's gone.

He opens his eyes when someone shakes his body.

"Wake up, sleepy head. It's your first day in school. Don't be late."

He couldn't believe his eyes. His mom is smiling to him right now.

His little sister is yelling from doorway, "Mom! Did you see my converse shoes? I need them!"

"Suzie could never find anything in this house. Wake up, you are going to be late, Shane."

He rises from the single bed. He looks around him. He grabs his mom's hand before she leaves.

He asks, "Mom, what happened? Why are you still alive?"

A knock to his head is the sole answer.

"Unbelievable! Are you cursing me to die now?"

No. You and Suzie died many years ago. In a traffic accident. Is this a dream?

His mom has left after mumbling ungrateful son.

Shane walks to a vanity. He stares to a mirror. He looks much younger, like someone in high school or college.

He touches his cheeks and pinches them. It hurts. It means all of these are reality.

I'm back to the past! All of them are still alive. Even...

He vows not to let them die this time.

He looks around to the shabby room. Back at that time, his father has dumped his mom. He cheated and married another woman.

Shane vows to improve their economy, making their life better. He checks his Wechat account. Not much money.

He takes a huge gamble and spends every last cent in stocks. He knows the future world. At this time, all the giant companies like 10 Cents, Ali Baban and others just launched their IPO.

Buy their shares now for dirt cheap. Waited ten years. And be a rich guy.

A knock on the door again.

His mom yells from the other side, "Don't get back to sleep! You are going to miss your first day in University!"

Shane yawns. He is back as a freshman. First day. It means he would meet his special person today.