8. His Fiancee

Yu Fei is silent

Yu Fei is silent. His hand is holding a flower he picked from a garden in the mansion. He hasn't seen Wen for a while. Someone else has been sending foods for him.

He goes to the kitchen and finds Wen is dozing off. He must be tired after no one helped him planting the backyard.

Wen got no helper since Da Niu got transferred away.

Yu Fei decides not to disturb him. He just puts the flower on his hair before leaving the kitchen.

One of Da Niu's friend has come to report something to Yu Fei. He is shocked to see him coming out from the kitchen.

Maybe Da Niu is right. Spring has finally come. The frozen heart has been melted.

Yu Fei frowns.

He asks, "What's that stupid grin?"

"Nothing."

"Why do you come?"

"Oh, general Zhao Yun has sent the report on situation in borderline."

When Yu Fei heard the name, his face's expression changes. His subordinate shudders. A strong murderous intent could be felt.

Yu Fei and Zhao Yun have known each others for a long time. They have remained neutral.

Why the sudden hostility?

Yu Fei grabs the scroll and enters his office. He reads the report. He isn't Minister of Defense. Actually based in his position, no battle report needs to be forwarded to him.

It's his brother's fault. He demands all generals to make a copy and send all battle reports to Yu Fei.

Ling Wen is strolling in the garden in front of the mansion. He is wondering why he has a flower on his hair.

Found it. The flower comes from this plant here. Who gave it to me?

Ling Wen is puzzled.

Xiao Bao is busy practicing martial arts at backyard.

After the second kidnapping, he begged Da Niu to teach him how to fight. Unfortunately Da Niu was only able to teach him basic skills.

The big guy got transferred away soon afterwards.

Yu Fei frowns.

The kid has good foundation. His moves look solid enough. Maybe he would be able to grow up as a fighter with a right master.

Yu Fei holds his arm and fixes his posture. Xiao Bao is too afraid to make any noise.

Yu Fei shows him some basic moves.

Ling Bao bows his head and pleads, "Teach me how to fight. Please! So I could protect Daddy."

"Good. Pay attention."