2. More Wishes

Few days later, Shane is walking in his Campus courtyard. He walks passed few female students.

One of the young woman says, "Wish, I was popular with men."

Shane suddenly feels odd. His body is burning a little bit. He takes out a water bottle and drinks some water. Probably just slight dehydration.

Two young women pass him.

One of them says, "Wish my boyfriend is handsome like a male model."

Shane feels his body is burning even hotter. He drinks more water. He decides to go home and take some rest.

The next day, he attends school again. Students greet him whenever he walks pass them. Strangers to him.

Shane smiles and greets them back politely.

He notices Chad. The fellow immediately leaves.

It ain't just my feelings. Chad is avoiding me. In the last life, he even threatened me so we became lovers. Why?

Shane tries to follow him. A classmate greets him and asks him something. He has no choice but to stop.

Chad looks back. He feels relieved and a bit irritated when Shane stops following him.

It's always like this. Shane never really cares for him. He decides to ignore him.

He notices many men and women are gathering around him.

It seems Shane even more popular than in his last life.

Chad sighs.

His phone rings. His cousin asks him to go out as usual. Partying in night club.

He grits his teeth when he rejects the call. He puts his name in blacklist. In the last life, his beloved cousin introduced him to drugs. Leading him to his untimely death.

Another last look to Shane.

It's over. Time to start a new leaf in life. Where no Shane's part in it.

Shane doesn't have much money. He decides to take a part time job in a popular Cafe near University.

The manager only glances at him before he got hired.

Everything is so bizarre in this life. In the last one, he has to plead the same manager three times before he got hired.

Chad is browsing internet when a waiter asks, "Could I have your order, Sir?"

He looks upward. Nearly got nosebleed. Maybe it's because the butler uniform. Or his new hairstyle. Shane has tied his hair into ponytail. He looks like a gentleman from storybook.

Chad looks around. All of the visitors have their eyes on the new waiter, Shane Moss.

Men and women. The guy attracted too many bees and butterflies.

Chad clenches his fists. He really wanted to chase them away. Unfortunately he is no longer his boyfriend. They aren't even friends or acquaintances.

He looks down and points to a random food on the menu.

Shane suggests, "We have fresh apple pie from the oven. Would you like a slice?"

Chad gulps. He finally remembers he loves apple pies from this Cafe. He has eaten a lot of versions in other places. Nothing could replace the ones made here.

He nods his head and orders, "Three slices of apple pie."

"Would you like fresh brewed tea?"

"Yes. One cup hot tea."