27. Wedding Day

"You know why I can't be an Emperor? Because I'm ruthless. I will tear you apart from limb to limb. Feed you to the dogs."

A beautiful ger in front of Yu Fei is shivering out of fear

A beautiful ger in front of Yu Fei is shivering out of fear. The general almost strangled him.

He confesses, "It's the First Prince! He forced me!"

Today is supposed to be his wedding day. The happiest day in Yu Fei's life. Unfortunately Ling Wen has been kidnapped. Switched to another ger dressed in wedding dress.

They nearly performed the wedding ceremony. Fortunately Yu Fei got suspicious. Hard to believe that Wen would be trembling in his wedding day.

Yu Fei looks grim. There is a traitor among his men. That's how Wen got abducted.

Da Niu and Er Kang stares each others. San Lu is missing. He couldn't have betrayed Yu Fei. The three of them grew up with Ninth Prince.

Yu Fei chose them from a bunch of orphans. Trained them to be his trusted subordinates.

Da Niu says, "It couldn't be him."

"Yeah. It must be someone else."

Yu Fei glares at his subordinates.

He orders, "Find Ling Wen."

He inhales a deep breath. Going berserk won't help anything.

*****

In a thatched cottage outside capital city.

Ling Wen stares at San Lu. He got abducted and taken here.

He asks, "Why?"

First Prince grins evilly. He taps on San Lu's shoulder.

He explains, "He is my spy. Planted him many years ago in Yu Fei's side."

San Lu looks another way.

Ling Wen is staring the First Prince with murderous intent. It takes two weeks before he finally accepted the wedding proposal. He got kidnapped again in the end.

No f*cking princess.

He asks,"Why are you doing this?"

"Simple. I need to crush my foolish little brother. Don't think it's fun seeing the son of heaven lost the one he loves?"

Ling Wen tries to break free from the bind.

"Safe your strength. I don't want you to loose too much stamina. We are going to have some fun."

San Lu stops him before he touches Ling Wen.

"Are you revolting against me?"

"No, Sir. It's better if we leave this place. Yu Fei must sent his men to find you. Don't let them find Ling Wen. You don't have any connection to this kidnapping."