1. New Daddy

Characters :

(Ling Wen and Ling Bao)

Status: Daddy and son

Ling Wen (23 years old), Ger
Ling Bao (7 years old), male

------------------------------------
Darkness.

That's all he remembered. He closed his eyes after a knife stabbed his stomach.

His soul floated in darkness for a while until it got sucked into light.

"Daddy! You finally wake up!"

Six years old boy looks relieved when his father opens his eyes after a week in a coma.

He touches his face.

Smooth skin. Too smooth.

"Give me a mirror," orders his Daddy.

A handsome and delicate looking young man is staring back through a bronze mirror. A bright red mole on his right ear. Almost like an earring.

A wave of memories strikes his head and makes him dizzy for a while.

He has been transmigrated into another man's body. No, erase that. To a ger's body.

In this ancient world, there are three genders. Male, female and ger.

His name is the same one as his old world. Ling Wen.

Face and body like a man. He has ability to give birth like a woman. In short, a man with a built in womb. In modern world, the term should be intersex person.

A thirty something man got transmigrated into a Ger's body. It's too shocking. Can't process it for a long time.

"Daddy, are you okay?"

Beady eyes are staring at him. His poor son. No one wants them.

He hugs him and says, "I'm okay, now. Sorry for making you worried for me."

The ger's name is Ling Wen, 18 years old. He was abandoned after he got pregnant out of wedlock.

A disgrace to his family. He was sent out from his home when his pregnancy reached five months old.

An old maid, his Nanny used to take care of him and his little boy. The woman died out of illness last week.

They have no money to make proper burial for him.

The original Ling Wen dug up a grave at backyard for her. Too excessive hardwork was too much for his delicate Ger body. He ended up in a coma.

Now a new soul had replaced him.

The new Ling Wen stares his little bun. Hard to adapt to this reality.

His soul belonged to a 34 years old man. Just ordinary office worker.