28. The Truth

A kick to his chin sends him flying down from his horse. First Prince rubs dust from his face using a sleeve. He tries to dodge attack but failed.

Yu Fei grabs his collar and punches him hard.

People around them close their eyes when they see teeth flying. There is a strong reason why he is called Tiger. Fierce and deadly.

The First Prince spits to Yu Fei. Earning another round of beating.

His men could do nothing to help him.

"General, have mercy!"

"You will kill him! General!"

Yu Fei gives him another round of beating until Yu Qin almost lost his soul.

Yu Qin laughs heartily.

He mocks, "I win this time. You lost your bride."

Yu Fei steps on his stomach.

He mocks, "Loser."

Another kick is delivered before his men finally rescue him.

Yu Fei inhales a deep breath. He almost lost control. He wants to kill all of them to worship Ling Wen. Sent them to Underworld journey.

An eunuch arrives with a Royal decree. He reads it clearly.

"First Prince Yu Qin has committed too many terrible crimes. He shall be exiled. He is demoted into a commoner status. All his wealth and assets shall be confiscated."

"No! You can't do this to me!"

A group of soldiers have taken him away.

"Yu Fei! I killed your wife! Hahaha..."

Yu Fei is going to kill him but he stops in the end. Slaying him is a blessing for the villain. Let him suffer for the rest of his life.

"Ling Wen..."

Yu Fei walks home in a daze. He has everything. Wealth and power. No one to share his life.

Wine is the best remedy for heartbroken guy. Yu Fei used to scold his men who drowned in booze.

He keeps on drinking like a thirsty camel. Empty bottles scattered on the floor in his bedroom.

"You drink too much..." complaints Ling Wen.

He tries to snatch away the bottle from him.

Yu Fei grabs him and carries him to bed. He knows it's hallucinations. Ling Wen would disappear again in the morning.

Kisses and more kisses. Everything feels so real. The warm body. His sweet lips.

Clothes are thrown away, scattered all across the bedroom.

"Yu Fei..."

Ling Wen bites his lips. Yu Fei is too drunk to respond.

I'm a man. I should be on top.

Ling Wen moves and tries to top his husband. He looks down. Comparing his five cm manhood to Yu Fei's. It's like ant and elephant.

Yu Fei asks drowsily, "What're you doing?"

"I wanna be on top."

"Sure."

Yu Fei holds him and puts him on top. Wen whimpers when he got in. He topped his hubby. Well sort of.

"Wuwuwu... Be... Gentle..."

Tiger eats bunny thoroughly that night. Poor Wen got tossed for a long time. Barely able to sleep at dawn.

Yu Fei holds his head. Worst hangover ever. He hasn't got this drunk for ages.

It was a dream. There is no sign of Ling Wen in the room.

He sighs and rubs his temple.

Someone knocks and enters the room.

Yu Fei orders, "Just put it there. Get out."

"You have eaten your share last night. Now you wanted to throw me away. No such luck."

Yu Fei looks up. He doesn't even dare to blink, fearing Ling Wen would evaporate anytime.

"Ling Wen..."

"I'm here."

"Last night?"

"You're too rough. I hurt my back..."

Yu Fei rises from bed and hugs him. He showers Wen with kisses.

Xiao Bao takes a peek before leaving the room again. He is pouting. The general occupied his Daddy again.

It sucks!

*****

Three days later, Su Yang pays a visit to Yu Fei's mansion. Ling Wen has married him yesterday. The wedding is smaller this time to avoid unwanted event.

The general is afraid his husband would be kidnapped again.

Su Yang offers a wedding gift to Ling Wen. The wooden box feels strangely sticky.

Su Yang apologizes, "Sorry. The ink isn't dry enough yet. Here. Wipe your hand with this handkerchief."

He takes the handkerchief away after Ling Wen wipes his fingers.

Su Yang talks with Yu Fei in a pavilion in flower garden.

He asks, "Do you remember that year? When you lost your eye?"

"Hmm..."

"You almost went berserk."

That was a rough year. He lost his eye and comrades in arms. He also lost the war.

Yu Fei asks, "What's the point? It happened many years ago."

"You probably didn't remember. Thought so. You see, I bought a ger from a prostitution house. He was a new merchandise. A guy just sent him there."

"The point?"

"You played him till he's half broken."

Yu Fei rubs his face with his hands. He vaguely remembered something like that happened. He was hurt physically and emotionally. He needed to vent somehow.

"The point?" asks him coldly.

Su Yang shakes his head.

He scolds, "You are always like this. Cold and detached. You told me to send him back after enough playing. Fortunately he escaped from my men on the way back to prostitution house."

Yu Fei glares at Su Yang. He hates scholars and their roundabout way of speech.

Su Yang offers him a letter of debt. There is a thumb print on it. He offers the handkerchief. Ling Wen's fingerprints and the one in the letter are same ones.

He mocks, "I told you Ling Bao is your son. Guess I'm still the no. 1 scholar. Outsmarted Tiger general anytime."

Su Yang has left after dropping the big bomb. Yu Fei is dumbfounded while holding the proofs.

"Yu Fei? What are you doing? It's almost lunchtime. Aren't you going to eat?" asks Ling Wen.

Yu Fei hides the proofs in his pocket. He is going to burn them later.

He hugs Wen and kisses his forehead.

He whispers, "I promise to be good to you for the rest of our life."

"It will be good enough if you let me sleep tonight."

"Okay. Just one round tonight."

Ling Wen blushes and nods his head. They are holding hands while entering the mansion again.

Ling Bao shakes his head while chasing them. He is forgotten again. He swears to practice hard and fight his father to win back his Daddy.

--------------------The End---------------

Please vote and comment

Thanks for reading this book