2. Confused (NSFW)

Shiro says, "Ryu, whatever happened between us in the past

Shiro says, "Ryu, whatever happened between us in the past. That wasn't me. Let's just forget everything. Start new again."

Ryu rubs his head. He doesn't know why Shiro has been acting like a horny slut for the whole year. Jumping from one bed to another one.

They even have fun in bed. Rolling in sheets. Of course Shiro was the one who flirted him first.

Now the old Shiro is back. He couldn't be happier. At least he won't spread his legs and sleep around with men anymore.

Ryu thought Shiro has a split personalities. He hopes the other one would never resurface again.

"Sure

"Sure. Glad you're back with us. These flowers are for you."

Shiro accepts them with dumbfounded look.

I'm a guy. Why he gave me flowers? Oh, well. I'll just give them to mom later.

They walk home together. They pass a deserted back alley when Shiro suddenly stops walking.

He got flashback of Ryu and him in this alley. Ryu was upset because he let a senior f*cked him. They got laid here.

Ryu pushed him to a wall and pulls down his pants. Shiro's face got pressed to cold wall.

"Harder... Deeper... Give me..."

"You slut. How many men have touched you?"

Ryu rammed him so hard again and again. Shiro barely could walk afterwards. He had to be carried home.

Shiro shakes his head and begins to run from the spot. Fleeing from the shameful place.

How could I face Ryu? Shameful.

Ryu smirks when he leaves the spot. They got great time here. Shiro seduced him first as usual. Offering his booty to reduce his anger.

He catches up with Shiro before he enters his home.

"Shiro..."

"I got no face to see you again... I'm dirty..."

"No, you are still the same in my heart. Shiro, look at me."