3. Hospital (NSFW)

Shiro is walking in a circle. Finally it's his turn. He enters the GP office. He bumps into a patient when he leaves the room.

"Sorry," apologizes him before walking away.

The weak looking patient is staring him with a grudge in his eyes.

Shiro is unaware of it. He is happy because the doctor says he is as healthy as a strong bull.

Ryu is in his bedroom when Shiro arrives at home. He is a frequent visitor so mom just let him in.

Well, mom thought they are dating. Ryu is the gentle shou in her mind. Kept telling Shiro to be gentle to Ryu. Just look at him. Who would thought him as a gong?

Shiro puts down his bag. He changes his uniform clothes into casual ones.

Ryu calls, "Shiro, I love you. Would you be my boyfriend?"

Shiro looks downward. He is confused.

"Ryu, I don't know..."

He is still confused. He used to like girls a year ago.

Ryu locks the door before he hugs him from behind.

He whispers, "Why don't we do a simple test?"

Ryu pulls down his pants. Shiro gasps. Having your bestie doing blowjob feels odd enough.

He is good with his tongue... F*ck! Nearly shoot in his mouth...

"Tell me. You like this?"

"Mmm..."

Ryu carries him to bed. He is quite strong despite his frail looking body.

They spent the rest of afternoon jacking each others off.

Shiro is panting. He closes his eyes and covers his face with his hands.

I'm not gay. I just like Ryu. That's all...

Ryu smiles and kisses his head. They only made out. He doesn't want to scare Shiro yet. It's clear he has no sexual experiences.

Step by step. Until he becomes his boyfriend. Ryu has waited for years. He could wait a little longer.

*****

They are both tired so Ryu slept over tonight.

Shiro is sleeping when he dreams he is entangled in total darkness.

A shadow is strangling him. Trying to take over his body. Shiro fights back. He is no weakling.

This fellow must be the one who snatched his body a year ago.

"Unfair... I just wanna enjoy life. Live well like others. Why I must suffer alone?" asks the shadowy figure.

He has been ill for years. Other kids spent their childhood happily. He lives in a hospital day and night. No friend at all.

His family has forsaken him after divorce. His parents have continued their life and simply forget him.

He is all alone.

When he got into a coma a year ago. His soul bumped into Shiro when he was travelling. Somehow he ended up in his body.

Shiro was injured in a traffic accident. He was taken to ER. The same hospital.

It didn't take long for him to control his new body.

For the first time in his life, he had a healthy body. So he enjoyed life. Getting love from men he likes. He has known his sexuality after having few crushes on handsome doctors. Too sick to do anything in real life.