5. Party

Chad is dressed up in a light blue tuxedo. He looks handsome. His face looks blue. Like someone is going to be sent to execution ground.

It's his father's birthday. He invited a lot of second rich generations to this party. It's obvious. His parents are playing matchmakers again.

A tap to his shoulder. Toda only nods his head to him. Their fathers are business partners so they have known each others since early age.

Chad nods his head. They know their parents really want them to tie the knots.

They couldn't do it. They grow up together and feel like siblings.

Chad has no choice but to greet rich youngsters. He doesn't like most of them. Richer folks look down on him. Poorer ones want to get close to him. Wanting him to be their walking ATM machine.

He made that mistake in his past life. Treating them as friends. Buying their meals, drinks and etc.

When he got into troubles, they just dumped him.

Shane follows Ryan into a familiar looking mansion. He regrets coming here with him.

He hasn't entered the house before. It seems this is Chad's home.

Ryan holds his arm and forces him to walk with him.

After the rooftop incident, Shane manages to clear the misunderstanding between them. He told him he's in love with someone else.

Ryan asked for compensation. Everyone in the rooftop thought they are dating. His good name would be ruined if Shane dumped him after his love confession.

Shane agrees to be his fake boyfriend. At least for a month.

Ryan drags him to greet the forty something man. Meeting Chad's father for the first time. Acting as Ryan's boyfriend.

They are queuing to congratulate Chad's father. This is bad.

Chad's parents would think he is a playboy.

What to do? It would be our turn to congrats him soon.

Shane tries to escape but Ryan is holding his arm too tightly. He can't escape without pushing him away and attracts too much attention.

Chad's father is facing him now. His eyes widened. He almost got a heart attack. The most ugly man is standing in front of him. Congratulating him for his birthday.

He regains his speech soon enough and thanked him. He couldn't understand why a handsome Omega like Ryan would like someone so ugly.

If he's Chad, he would forbid him sternly.

Shane feels relieved after they leave the spot. He has used his max acting skills earlier. Cockeye. Frowning. Wrinkled eyebrows. Grinning like a mad man. Super ugly meme like guy.

His own mother won't be able to recognize him if she saw him in that state.

Ryan is speaking with Chad's mom so he hasn't noticed the ugly being next to him.

Shane wipes his sweaty forehead.

That was close. Hard to explain to his future father in law why he had dated Ryan in the past. He doesn't want to leave bad impression. Like he only chased rich second generation for money.

He is relieved he hasn't met Chad yet.

Ryan drags him and introduces him to his several close friends. One of them is Toda, Shane's classmate.

Cold air is coming from Toda. Shane thought they have got quite close.

Why is he staring me like this? As if he wanted to murder me. Skinned me alive or something.