2. Finding Food

Making a simple fishing rod from bamboo and vines. Digging earthworms. Teaching his son to go fishing in nearby riverside.

His cute son almost falls asleep when a fish finally takes a bite.

Ling Wen helps him to pull the rod and they caught a fish.

Five hours later they got three fish. They grill them with a camp fire and eat them.

His son couldn't stop smiling. He hasn't eaten fish for a long time.

"Daddy, I will catch fish for you everyday."

"Just be patience. Fishing takes a lot of patience. Your tummy is full. Time to learn."

Ling Zhao groans as if in pain. He knows he must study hard. If he could become a renowned scholar, their life would be easier. Still learning is pain is the ass.

Ink and paper are too expensive for people like them. This is the reason why only rich families could be scholars.

Ling Wen uses a small branch to write in the ground. His son tries to imitate the word.

Chinese language is the hardest to learn and write. Different stroke has another meaning. It will take years to study them.

His son is six years old. A bit late to learn. Too poor to study at school. They don't have any money to buy food.

It's spring time.

Ling Wen sniffs himself. The odor could kill someone. He hasn't taken a bath since the original owner fell ill.

He holds his son's hand and leads him to the riverside.

It's a bit far from the village. No one would come here. Their home has no installed bathroom like modern one.

According to his memories, the original owner usually takes a dip during night time. Or he would wash using a bucket of water.

Why he's so shy? This is a man's body.

Ling Wen and his son take a bath in the river. He takes the chance to teach him how to swim. Any kid should learn basic skills like swimming and climbing a tree.

If his son meet a beast in a forest, climbing a tree could save his life in the future.

They are enjoying themselves, unaware of someone peeking on them.

Ling Wen washes his long hair. Silky black one. Like the one in shampoo ad. Fair skin smoother than a baby.

Not fair! People often mistaken me as a woman in my last life. Never had hair or skin like these before. Now I'm almost like a woman. Plus I got a womb too.

Wen shakes his head. Stop thinking depressing stuffs.

The guy in the bush gulps. His eyes couldn't wander away from the red dots on the Ger's pale chest.

The villagers said there is a small family living in the edge of forest. No one ever met the Ger before. They said he's hideous. That's why his family abandoned him.

If this guy is called ugly, there is no beauty in this world. Not even a male prostitute look better than him.

The guy keeps hiding in the bush until Ling Wen and his son leave the river.

Long legs. Slim waist. Everything about him looks adorable.

Ling Wen ties his long hair into a ponytail. He tidies his son's hair using his fingers. He kisses the boy's head. He leads him away.

He is unaware of the burning gaze from the man in the bush.

The guy goes out of the bush after they have left. He holds his manhood. Too eager to act.