18. Getting Even

Chad tries to fight back and struggles when the Alphas cornered him.

"No! Stop! No!"

His cousin smirks while enjoying his drink. He has prepared his phone to record Chad's hot sessions with a bunch of Alphas.

He has no doubt his friends would rough him up. Giving him Hell.

His clothes has been torn apart.

Chad kept kicking and biting anyone who dares to touch him.

The door breaks down and a certain Alpha rushes into the room.

He is alone.

The other Alphas easily beat him up into bloody pulp. Shane groans helplessly on the ground.

His cousin smirks. The guest has finally arrived. He has been waiting for him. He invites him here on Chad's behalf.

He announces, "Chad, your boyfriend is here. Let him see how you seduced these Alphas."

Chad moans loudly. He is losing his mind thanks to the drugs.

He whispers, "Shane, don't look..."

Shane tries to stand up again. He got kicked down and received few more brutal kicks.

An Alpha spits on him.

He mocks, "Coming here alone. You think you are Badang?"

The Alphas have left him alone. They are going to rape Chad right in front of him.

"No! Stop!"

Chad is too weak to resist them anymore.

Suddenly an Alpha got knocked down. Another one is punched until he is unconscious.

It takes ten minutes for Shane to subdue all of them.

He fights with his fists like a true warrior. Like Badang from mobile legend, a popular online game.

His cousin peeds on his pants when Shane approaches him.

He pleads, "It's just a nasty joke. Nothing would happen to Chad. I swear!"

A punch to his face is Shane's sole answer. Few teeth fall down from his mouth when he got knocked out cold.

"Shane...Shane... I feel awful..."

Shane takes off his jacket and wraps him with it. He lifts him up. He carries him to nearest hotel.

In the room, he kisses his lips.

Shane says, "I was hoping to mark you after we got married."

He bites his gland and fully marked him.

It's a forced estrus.

"Shane... Shane..."

"I'm here. No one would hurt you again."

"You're going to break me... Ugh! So huge..."

"You'red doing great. I love you, Chad."

They make love again and again until Chad passed out.

Shane grabs his phone and calls Toda. He tells him everything. He also calls the police. Toda shall handle everything for now.

He uses a wet towel to wipe Chad clean.

My poor boyfriend. I really treated you very bad in the past life. Letting you entangled with that bastard cousin was my greatest sin.

He kisses his lips.