FOUR

Pippa was such a shitty tutor.

  We had been at this for almost two hours and nothing was sticking. It was all going in one ear and out the other, plus, her voice was so quiet yet so shrilling I didn't want to pay attention to her.

   "Urgh, this isn't working!" I threw my hands in the air and slumped down in my chair. We were in the public library at around five pm after school. Barely anyone I knew was here which was fine.

   "Maybe if you just –"

   "No, this isn't about me. You're just not at very good tutoring." I snapped. I couldn't keep my attention on anything. She was so fucking boring.

   "Actually, Mrs Sanders says –"

   "Do I look like I care what 'Miss Sanders says'?" I snapped once more. Poor Pippa. She was actually a very nice girl but my frustration from this fucking Chemistry question was too much to bare. God, I needed to get laid.

  Pippa sighed and went on to talk about the proton thingy whilst I contemplated texting Adam. He always had a thing for sexting.

Me: I'm in the library, but I can't stop thinking about something.

  I try to be coy to get his attention. A few seconds later he texts back.

Adam: What?

Me: How I'd love for you to bend me over this table and fuck me till I can't walk.

  The notification letting me know that he read it made me smile. He was probably jerking off now.

   "Are you even listening?!" Pippa sighed dramatically. I rolled my eyes and stuffed my phone back into my bag.

   "Nope. And I think we're done for the day." I got up from my chair and flung my bag over my shoulder. She tried to protest but I was already over this session. I wanted the mall and some coffee.

❦❤︎❦

  Rya was always up for up for a trip to the mall. We sat in a Starbucks, I picked at my apple slices whilst sipping my gorgeous Iced Dirty Chai Latte with almond milk and an extra shot of expresso. Who needs men when you could have coffee? If only coffee gave you orgasms. Foodgasms? There's a fair point.

  Rya shoved a cookie into her mouth, sipping her Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino with extra whipped cream and caramel drizzle. We knew our Starbucks' orders to a tee. I felt like everyone had to know their best friend's Starbucks' orders.

  Sometimes I really wished I were Rya. The girl could eat forever whatever she wanted and not an ounce of fat appeared on her. She was always so slender. However, if I ate one bite of that cookie, I'd suddenly look five months pregnant. She was also exceedingly smart. The only thing she was worried about was becoming Valedictorian against Christopher Knowles.

   "I think if I died right now, I'd be happy. Chocolate cookie in hand and I'm ready to go." She took a large bite of the chocolatey goodness and smiled goofily. I laughed at her adorableness. It was a side she never let many people see. Rya had this fierce competitiveness and intense, serious intellectual side to her that most people saw. However, it was hard to believe that when you saw her with her cheeks stuffed with cookie and whipped cream.

  You'd think people would see Rya as a complete nerd, but she was drop dead gorgeous. Her long blonde hair fell to her waist in a gorgeous blow-out with curtain bangs perfectly framing her soft face. Her dark blue eyes always stood out against her porcelain doll-like skin. So many boys would kill to have Rya, but she was completely uninterested in any sexual or romantic attention. In her own words, she had fingers, a showerhead, and books, and that was all she needed.