FORTY EIGHT

❤︎ everyone look at this amazing cover @thath0rnymff made! If anyone wants to make fan covers, fan art or etc, please send them to me so I can give you a little shoutout and some mother-freaking love! xx
___________________________________

I woke up to the feeling of fingertips running through my hair and skimming my bare back. The sweet, calming sensation caused me to let out a deep sigh and snuggle into the chest my head was resting on. His chest.

The morning light trickled into the room in small rays of beaming gold and the soft songs of birds outside the window chirped so lightly that the faintest of noise could drown out their melody. I didn't bother speaking. I wanted to listen to it. To feel the iridescent serenity seeping through the cracks of the windows, dancing up the light, kissing the goosebumps on my skin.

Every part of me sang as Roman's fingers traced my back, twirling the ends of my hair. I turned my head, so my chin rested on his chest, and looked up at him.

"Morning." He smiled at me softly. I melted at the sight. His hair messy, his eyes beaming but tired, and his voice – god, his voice.

"Morning." I smiled back. I carefully traced a finger up his chest and back down, feeling the bumps of muscles in his smooth skin. "How long have you been awake?"

"About an hour." An hour?

"You should've woken me."

He shook his head and trailed his finger to my face, brushing the messy, loose strands away before cupping my cheek, using his thumb to tenderly stroke the skin. "I didn't want to. You looked too peaceful."

A redness came over my face as he said the words and I buried my cheek into his chest. "What time is it?"

"9:30." He replied.

"What time are your parents coming home?"

"12:30. We've got four hours." I couldn't help but hear the smirk in his tone and I bit my lip to contain my smile.

"I wonder what we can do with that." I sighed.

He pulled me by my chin to look up at him. "I've got a few ideas." And with that he planted his lips on mine, kissing them softly in a lazy, sweet manner. I closed my eyes, savouring the blissful feeling further, letting myself dive in deep in the perfection of this moment.

He pulled us both up, so he sat up against the headboard and my legs wrapped around his waist before he pushed my back down and he climbed over me, his lips never once leaving mine as they became hungrier. Needier.

A small moan escaped my throat as my hands fell into his hair and I tightened my legs around him. Slowly, he trailed his kisses down to my neck and pressed his lips against my sweet spot. I sighed into him and arched my back. Jesus, he was already hard, and I felt myself grow wetter at the sensation of his lips attacking my skin.

"Why... aren't... your parents... home?" I asked between breaths, overwhelmed by the small waves of pleasure entrancing my body and mind.

He smiled against my skin and sucked, prying another moan from me. "My mom had a meeting in Madison and her and my dad decided to book a hotel for the night."

"Hmm." I hummed as his hands gripped my hips and he began to pepper kisses down my navel, then my stomach. I watched at his kissed my lower abdomen and stared into my eyes, I couldn't stop myself from reaching for him and pull him back up to my lips.

He groaned lowly as I dug my heels into his lower back and pushed myself up against him.

"Sienna." He moaned. "I can't get enough."