NINE

Rya placed the box on her front porch and brushed her hands down her jeans as she stood up.

"How much do you have in there?" I narrowed my eyes. It was a rather large box.

"All the DVDs, magazines, and books to sell out as fast as Fifty Shades of Grey. I was waiting at the door all morning for the deliveries in case my mom picked them up instead."

I laughed and picked the box up. Jesus, did she have bricks in here too?

Rya folded her arms to wrap the cardigan tighter around her to protect from the cold breeze. She nodded down to the box. "Do you have any idea what you're going to start with?"

What was I going to start with? Stupidly, I hadn't faced the question yet. Last night was filled with fantasies of ruining Leah Kingston's life. I still was heated over that, but I had a plan. Well, kind of. I just needed certain things and certain people to cooperate.

"I don't know. I'll see what interests him first."

Rya clicked her tongue and nodded. She looked as if she had something else on her mind but was holding it back for my sake. I pretended not to notice and grabbed my car keys from my pocket.

"Thank again – for this."

"No problem, my little sex demon. Now go and rock this poor boy's world – or dick, I should say if we're speaking technically."

Laughing and giving her the finger, I walked back to my car, stuffing the box in the trunk and made my way round to Roman's.

❦❤︎❦

There were no cars in the driveway which meant both of his parents must've been busy and I hoped that meant his sister too. I carried the box up the steps to the porch. It was sealed shut so no one could see inside, and I thanked Rya for that because I could imagine what the neighbours would think of some random girl carrying basically a sex box to a home alone Roman.

They'd only be assuming the truth.

Not now.

Knocking on the door three times, I waited patiently, playing with the ends of my ponytail until footsteps came my way and a familiar, tall figure opened the door.

"Sienna?" he was completely dumbfounded. "What are you –"

"What? You thought skipping out on Friday meant there was no today? Nuh-uh, nerd boy." I pushed past him and placed the box on the coffee table in the living room.

Roman stood shocked in the doorway, not knowing what to say or do. "W-What are you doing here?"

"I told you. We have a deal." I huffed and placed my hands on my hips. "Now are you going to shut the door or do your neighbours want in as well?"

Roman closed the door as soon as I raised a brow. He fumbled with his hands as he stepped into the living room, the nervous gulp he took didn't go unnoticed.

"I j-just thought that..."

"Because I gave you your first o rgasm, I didn't want to see you either? Roman, I've given tonnes of boys o rgasms, you're not different. It's only because it was your first that you –"

"How did you know it was my first?" he cut me off awkwardly. Oh please.

"Oh please, you acted like your dick was shooting radioactive poison." His face went bright red, and I could tell he felt uncomfortable being reminded of that whole incident. "You do know that it's normal, right?"