SIXTY THREE

❤︎ this chapter contains a warning
__________________________________

R O M A N

I used to believe that Prom was the stupidest thing ever. In my mind, it was full of superficial kids who I didn't like and the thought of sitting alone in the corner and being too scared to join in made me nauseous. Yet here I was, dancing, drinking punch, taking photos, and having the time of my life and it was all thanks to my stunning girlfriend who was currently dancing on me to a Doja Cat song... and in no way was I complaining.

You see, it's safe to say that this year has been the weirdest year of my life, but it has also been the best because it you'd told me last year that the most popular girl in school would offer me a sex tutoring deal, I would have freaked out with incessant blushes and hysterical laughter. However, it really happened, and that girl was now my girlfriend.

Life's crazy, isn't it?

I never even once imagined Sienna to be my type. I thought I wanted this quiet, science geek of a girl but, damn, was I wrong. As a matter of a fact, I had always been interested in Sienna because I constantly felt like she had something to hide, that there was more to her than what she led on, but I never thought much of it until I actually spent time with her. That was when emotions came into the question.

In reality, this ideal of what I wanted my future girlfriend to be became a joke in my mind because I became obsessed about everything to do with Sienna.

I used to love the fresh, linen smells but now I loved the citrusy ones because that was the smell of her perfume, and my favourite flavour was of apples however now it was cherry because it's all I tasted whenever I kissed her, and my favourite colour used to be grey, however now it's red because every time I see her in it... I'm going to be honest; I want to fuck the living hell out of her.

She was confident, feisty, sarcastic, protective, and not to mention sexual. Every part of it made my heart beat faster because it was like she kept me alive. Then there was that softer part to her where her intense sensitivity shone through and that protective side to her revealed to be more caring. The feisty animal in her turned out to be this adorable thing and all I wanted to do was hold her and not let her go.

And she was smart. So fucking smart and days away from finding out if she got the UNCCH scholarship which I'm positive she did. I'd check my phone every ten minutes whenever she wasn't with me to see if she'd texted me to say she's gotten the letter yet.

"What are you thinking about, hmm?" she turned around in my arms to face me.

I chuckled back, "You."

She circled her arms around my neck, "Mm, I like to hear that." I loved her in heels. Don't get me wrong, her tininess was adorable and somewhat amusing, but it was nice to not have to crane my neck down every time to kiss her. She also looked insanely sexy in them.

"When is Prom over?" I asked, tracing my hands around her hips

"Eager to leave?" she grinned with a raised eyebrow. Yes. I was so eager to leave because, even though I loved my girl in that stunning, black dress, my hands fidgeted to touch the insanely sexy body underneath it. "We can dance for a few more songs, I'm actually kind of having fun." She then answered and her little, happy smile made my heart melt.

I leant down slightly to peck her on the lips and told her I needed to get some fresh air because whatever was in that punch bowl definitely wasn't punch and I needed to steady myself before we even made it to the hotel.

As I walked down the halls, I noticed a guy leaning back on the staircase, staring up into space as if he was in deep thought.

It suddenly dawned on me who that guy was.