Chapter 12: Wise words from Papy Fostello

" I heard the details from Don Romero. What the fuck is happening Alessandro? I don't get you. Testing the mob is one thing but claiming a living breathing human another. Weren't you gay? You were never interested in females. Your aunt has been going off my ears since the morning. She had already started planning your wedding and baby showers. For God's sake tell me what it is?" Ross Connors, Alessandro's very own uncle, ranted on the phone.

Alessandro anwered him with occasional hums and groans as he continued jabbing the boxing bag in front of him.

"Cazzo di inferno! Are you listening to me?" He yelled.

Alessandro slightly winced, taking the bluetooth device off his ears and disconnecting it. He sat down on the gym bench and brought the phone to his ears. "Yes,I am."

He heard Ross let out a string of curses on the other side, not that he minded. Alessandro knew his disinterested tone and vague answers were already pissing him off. In all honesty, Alessandro do not talk unless he was sure of himself and it was the first time in his life, he was so unsure of his decisions and future. He was driven by impulse and territoriality and the need to possess the red haired nymph. It was a rush resolution and one he would never regret.

Serenity Rose O'Sullivan

The enchantress that had made him question himself a lot of times and the fact that she didn't even do anything made it worse.

What was that about her that made him so sick in his mind?

What was it that continues to pull him towards her like a moth to the flames?

What was it that made him need her so much?

Was it her innocence? Her pure amethyst eyes that could be read like an open book ? Or the feel of her soft body against his hard one?

"ALESSANDRO DANTE VITALI! How dare you ignore me? Do you know who I am? If you dare not answer me, then I will-"

"Bye Zio." Alessandro cut the call.