Chapter 17: Athena Springton

Serenity gasped, clutching the sides of the toilet seat for support. She could feel it coming up and it did. She threw up again. She was far too in pain and dizziness to think clearly. Although Alessandro was behind her all the time, pulling her hair off the way and rubbing her back, she was embarrassed and thankful at the same time.

She knew she shouldn't have watched TV especially after the turbulence, when the back of her head started hurting but she foolishly brushed it off and now she was dealing with the uncalled consequences. This was the 4th time she threw up in the last 2 hours.

"Feeling better?" he asked her slowly.

Serenity wordlessly nodded, too exhausted to reply.

Alessandro snaked his hands under her knees and one around her waist and lifted her up.

"Wai- lemme brush- my teeth" she mumbled, stopping him.

He carried her over to the sink and helped her stand. She quickly did her necessities and even washed her face before giving him a nod.

Alessandro again picked her up and carried her back to her convertible little bed. He carefully placed her down and she snuggled onto the soft seats.

"Do you want anything, love?" he asked.

Serenity mumbled another 'No'

He sat down by her side and ran his fingers through her hair. Serenity let out a mewl of satisfaction and cuddled up to his warm calloused hands.

Alessandro was tense, if he knew she had air-sickness then he would have installed a comfortable bedroom or a small clinic with a doctor on board. He rarely slept on flight so he didn't deemed it necessary to have one but now, he took a mental note to have it equipped to the fullest since he is going to stick his little red head to his side often. She hadn't eaten anything for 5 hours and it worried him that she was in pain and he couldn't do a thing

"Rest a little, love. We would be landing in an hour's time." he caressed her hair, just like the way she wanted.

"T-Thank you, Alessandro" Serenity gave him a worn out smile.