Chapter 24: A new side of Alessandro in the hospital

***

Two of my awesome readers made me covers. Both of them are my favorites. Thank you so much for taking out your time and creating me this masterpieces. I love them so much.

  (Created by : instg username - selma_boumediene_)

( Created by: @watermeloncandyxx )

***

"I need you, love."

Serenity gasped lowly.

"W-What-"

"I'm so sick of this fake love fake love...I am so sorry for this fa-ke loveee, fa-ke loveeee-" Alicia barged in with two purple bags of McDonald's.

"Oh hey! Look what I brought you! The latest BTS meal. Oh Lord! You need to try this new sauces. It gave me mouth-gasm." Alicia moaned, rolling her eyes back. Completely forgetting that her very own brother was in the room.

Alessandro cleared his throat.

She turned and jump back, startled. She gasped and placed her hand on her heart.

"Oh God! You scared me!"

Alessandro looked at her with a bored expression.

"Give her some company until I come back. I need to sort out some mess. I have specifically ordered that no one should come in except a Vitali. Is that clear Alicia?"

" Yes fratello."

"I will be back soon, love. Take some rest." He leaned forward to press a kiss on top of her head.

"B-But..." Serenity held his hand and looked at him with a frustrated pout.

Alessandro simply ignored her expression and went out.

"So....McDonald's?" Alicia lifted the bags and grinned.

"Couldn't you come a little later?" Serenity muttered to herself.