Chapter 29: The O'Sullivan twins are back

***.

"What the fuck..."

Alessandro was flabbergasted at the condition of his room. It appeared as though a rainbow hurricane had swept up the walls along with the expensive tiled floor. His bed and furnitures were shrouded with a humongous plastic sheets.

Paints and paints and paints all over.

A disasturous color combination of dark yellow and blue on one side of the wall while the other side was masked in neon pink.

Alessandro seemed to have lost his appetite and perhaps his patience already.

"Serenity." He sounded furious.

The girl in question, shocked and startled, squealed as she lost her footing and slipped off the platform ladder.

The paint bucket in her hand flung over and smashed its contents on the floor, bathing it in heavy red dye.

"Alessandro! You scared me. Gosh! I spilled the paint now-" she stilled when she saw the expression on his face.

His jaws were clenched and his eyes glaring directly into hers. This time, with raw and unadulterated rage.

Serenity had sheepish look on her face.
"Hi Alessandro...H-How are you? You know a-anger lessened ten years of our life time. So it's bad to be angry and-and-Eh!"

Alessandro threw his brief case on a nearby table and charged towards her. Serenity screeched as she ran towards the other side of the bed.

"No! I CAN EXPLAIN!" She cried, trying to escape from his wrathful approach.

He rounded the bed but she jumped to the other side again.

Now, it was a chase of Cat and mouse.