Chapter 21: The nightmare

***

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT TO HER! YOU COULD'VE AT LEAST WAITED TILL SHE WAS LEGAL AND READY! SHE IS JUST A CHILD!" Antonio barged into Alessandro's office later that afternoon.

"What the fuck are you on about?" Alessandro said in a tired tone.

He was indulged in his work and couldn't bother with petty accusations. He had four meetings in a row and now he was drafting the deal which needed his utmost attention.

When he didn't hear a reply, he sighed and looked up. Dropping his pen, he leaned back and crossed his arms over his chest.

Antonio was fuming red, he resembled a bull ready to charge.

Alessandro raised an eyebrow.

It wasn't easy to get his younger brother riled up. He was the calmest of them all well except if anyone messed up with his Computer algorithm.

"I can't believe this happened. Why? How? The fuck! Did you atleast give her aspirin after wards? And protection? Both of you used contraceptive right? She can't get pregnant. The maternal mortality rate is high among teen pregnancy. I DON'T FUCKING WANT TO BE AN UNCLE SO SOON! Have you consulteician? Both of you should have waited for atleast a few years. Even contraceptives aren't 100 percent guaranteed. She should have had the morning after pill. Padre will tie you in a shotgun marriage if you get a girl pregnant before marriage. Remember the loyalty law in our family. You are tied to only one woman after marriage. We don't believe in divorce! She wouldn't be ready for wedding. Which 15 year old would!?!? You messed up big this time!"

Antonio paced around the office, running his hand over his bird nest of hair every two seconds.

Alessandro didn't get what he said. He was muttering incoherent words. The only thing he got was 'contraceptive' 'marriage' and 'pregnancy'

"Who the fuck got pregnant?"

"SERENITY!"

Alessandro didn't register what happened but as soon as he heard the word. He had slammed Antonio on his table, holding him down by the nape of his neck. Antonio winced and groaned at the impact. That escalated quiet quicker that he was caught off guard.