Chapter 4: Back home

(OTD)

(OTD)

"I will miss ewwwww, Seri." Butter wailed, clinging onto her petite form for life. Serenity looked at Mama Dido for help, her cheeks were already burning in 2nd hand embarrassment. Butter was buttering her up not to go, not like she had any choice. On one hand, her heart was bustling with joy, She was going to meet her brothers especially Killian. Killian had not returned any of her letters from the last 6 years unlike Bruno, Boris and Igor who continually sent her letters and gifts at every occasion, Mama Dido had told her that Killian was really busy with the trainings and had no time, she tried not to feel sad about it. On the other hand, she felt deeply saddened that she was going to leave her home Island, Butter and Mama Dido. She will miss everything here, the woods, the gourd fields, her ever emotional, sassy bestfriend who had not left her since morning and her old caring mama.

"Butter, I am not going forever, I will always come back on holidays. Please don't cry, you are making me feel bad." Serenity pouted while hugging her wailing bestfriend back.

Butter shook her head, '' Oh serenity, Who is going to save my ass from Mom's wrath if I broke her second vase?"

" You will not-"

"Who is going to buy me ice cream when my soon-to-be ex boyfriend ditched me again?"

"Butter-"

"Who am I going to watch Conjuring 3 with? You know my papa is a scaredy cat and my mom laughs at every scene?"

"It has not been released-"

"Oh Serenity, I am telling you my mom even laughs at Fifty shades-"

"Okay Butter, that's enough. Let Serenity breath." Butter's mom intervened sharply

Butter hesitatingly let go Of Serenity and pouted sheepishly. Serenity gave a small shy smile at the onlookers who were watching them like some sort of amusing creatures.

Serenity turned to Butter's mother and hugged her, " Bye aunt J, please take care of my bestfriend."

Aunt J smiled at her adoringly " of course dear, stay healthy and always be happy. Don't forget to take your vitamins on time, it is very essential for your immune system to stay strong and fight off unwanted bacteria and not to forget Calcium, you need to have strong bones and muscles-"