Chapter 25: Crazy and toxic Svetlana

***

***

"He is mine! He is mine! He loves me. I know that! You know what they say, if a boy ignores and bully a girl constantly then he definitely has a thing for her. Yes, I know. My Alessandro loves me. He is just playing hard to get. Of course. I know he always liked me from before."

She laughed and caress the reflection on the mirror.

"Yes...He had always loved me. He is just using that red head bitch to make me jealous. Oh Alessandro! I know you won't be able to stay away from me. I love you so much." She giggled again and took the dye pouring it over her hair.

Auburn red.

"It's okay. At the end of the day, it's always us against the world. I saw you patting her hair. I know it's just the color you like. See, that's why I am preparing myself for you. I will do whatever you want me to do. If red hair is what you want then, red hair it is."

Svetlana sighed in pleasure as she rubbed the color over her hair. The color was specifically customized just the way it was on that bitch's hair. Now her love of her life will come running towards her.

She checked the timer on her watch. Fifteen more minutes.

She smirked at herself in the mirror.

She believed there was no one prettier than her in the whole country. After all mama dearest had spent thousands to get the face she desires. She had worked her ass off at the gym to have the body that will make the opposite sex dropped to their knees.

She knew she was a sex symbol of all the horny guys out there. It was just her Alessandro who wasn't bothered by it. Of course, she has an explanation for it as well.

He was teasing her. Making her wanton and sexually frustrated so that when they make love under the stars in future, it will be the greatest.

"Oh Alessandro...How long will you tease me?" She pouted at the mirror.

The timer rang up.

She leisurely got under the shower.

The remains of the red dye ran down her head, trailing her succulent body, bathing her in red.

Bloody red

She threw her head up and let the sprinkles hit her soft skin.

"He is mine..." She promised to herself.

The wicked gleam in her eyes unmistakened.

Vladimira Yohontov dropped her spoon as she gasped at her daughter's appearance. Her straight platinum hair was wavy auburn and the grey lenses were replaced by purple. Even her style and outfits changed. Instead of the skimpy skirts and tight crop tops, Svetlana wore a low cut floral dress with wedges. It made her look younger and "innocent".