Make Me Cry?

Vivian's POV

I'm laying in my bed with my Aera sleeping peacefully on my chest when I get a phone call.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Viv? Can we come over?" Yerim asked timidly over the phone.

"Yeah, of course. Is everything--"

She cut me off by hanging up. Who's we?

I shrugged it off and laid there until the door bell rang, waking Aera. Luckily she didn't cry, she was too tired to cry.

I picked her up, placing her on my hip and walked to answer the door. I open the door to be greeted by five VERY familiar faces.

"Vivian!" Juhyun smiled and hugged me tightly, but still remembering there was a baby on my hip.

"Why did you guys come over?" I raised my eyebrow curiously, as I led them into the living.

"We wanted to spend time with you. You've been very distant." Seulgi placed her hand on mine as we all sat down on couches and chairs.

"Well, yeah. There's nothing to do. My marriage is in shambles, I'm trying to take the best care of my daughter, and I have my new mini album coming out. I don't really have time, or emotional stability to be a functioning member of society." I chuckled at the end.

"Viv, you need to talk to us if there's anything bothering you." Sooyoung leaned towards me.

I stood up and placed Aera in her play pen.

"You know what's bothering me? The fact that people can't just acknowledge the fact that there are something that are just out of control. I didn't ask for my husband not to trust me. I got upset and told him to leave and I maybe regret it. It's not my fault I haven't been in any Red Velvet appearances, because we haven't done anything except the live concert in January. Its not my fault that I'm struggling with myself and my own ideas of me. It's not my fault that Aera is the only thing that makes life worth living!" I paused and wiped my tears.

"I went through hell to bring her into this world and I'm not giving up just because I think it's hard. That ass hasn't even TRIED to contact his daughter or come around at all! He feared he wouldn't be a good father, but how can he be a good father if he barely acts like a father in the first place?" I rambled on and on.

"Vivian..." Yerim reached out for me.

"NO! You guys don't get it! I'm starting to regret everything! I regret getting married, I regret coming out, I regret joining SM, because that's where my life started to fall apart! I'm even regretting joining Red Velvet..."

All their faces turned to ones of shock. I myself was surprised I admitted it.

"The only thing keeping me going is my daughter. My new mini album has been like therapy for me. I caught feelings for someone I shouldn't have, and I'm the one to blame for ruining my marriage." I collapsed onto the couch and Seungwan immediately pulled me into a hug.

"Don't think that way." She tried to console me.

"But it's true. I became friends with my childhood crush and idol, and I couldn't help it. I loved him for so long. But I still loved my husband way more. Josh is platonic love, but... I loved my husband in a completely different way. Celebrity crushes shouldn't be the reason for this to happen." I wiped my tears with my sleeve.

"Vivian, it's okay. Let it out." Seulgi rubbed my thigh.

"So... did you guys come here just to make me cry, or are you planning on killing me?" I chuckled.

"We came to hang out you." Juhyun smiled.

"Oh yeah?" I looked back at her.

"We also invited someone else." Sooyoung smirked.

"SOOYOUNG!" All the girls yelled at her.

"Who is it? It's not who I think it is, is it?" I started panicking.

"No. It's not him." Seulgi reassured me.

The almost on cue, the doorbell rang.

I looked skeptically at the girls before I headed to my front door. I opened the door to see a face that I have been longing to see.

"Surprise!"