Rumors Pt. 1

Vivian's POV

"I'm sick of it. I'm so fucking sick of this shit!" I yell at my laptop.

Wendy and Joy ran in to see what I was yelling about.

"Vivian, what's wrong?" Wendy walked to me and placed her hand on my back.

"Every time I go online I see some kind of rumor. Whether I'm dating this guy, or that guy, or if I'm pregnant or if--" I started hyperventilating and burst into tears.

"It's okay... It's okay. Joy, can you go get Irene please?" Wendy calmed me and turned to Joy.

Joy nodded and scurried down the hall to get Irene. About half a minute later I hear the sound of fast and powerful running, and I know it's Irene.

"Who hurt my baby Vivi?!" Irene exaggeratedly screamed trying to make me laugh, but I just couldn't.

"Ladies, out." She said sternly to Joy and Wendy. They listened. "Vivian? Honey, what's wrong?"

"I can't go online without seeing some kind of bullshit, groundless rumor about my love life or very very VERY personal life." I bury my tear ridden face into her shoulder. Irene rubs circles on my back.

"Look at me." I life my face and look at her. "They don't know the you that we know. You don't need to explain yourself."

"I know, but still. It's just a lot. I don't know if I can even try to explain myself because people will just ignore it." I complained.

"We can get SM to do something. They will stick up for you and you know that." She reassured me.

"I guess..." I honestly was reluctant to do so. But it was for the best, it was the only thing I knew could stop some of this shit.

"Okay, when we go in tomorrow, we'll go talk to him. I promise." She smiled at me.

"Thanks unnie." I smiled and pulled her in for a hug.

"Of course. Anything for y--" Irene gets cut off by the doorbell.

We both pull apart and looked at each other confused. Who would be at our apartment at 11pm? Not management. We aren't supposed to go in til 7:30am tomorrow, and we should really be asleep so no one should be here.

"Vivian?" Seulgi poked her head into my room.

"Yeah?" I questioned her.

"He's here to see you." She smiled.

"Who?" I asked confused.

"HIM." She smiled wider and ran to the living room.

Irene looked at me and smiled.

"Go see him." She smiled.

I smiled and jolted off my bed and to the living room to see the one person I really needed to see.

"VIVIAN!"

~~who do you think it is???~~