Q&A

Vivian's POV

I'm nervous to be seen, I'm nervous to answer questions, but I need to do this.

I walked out onto the stage dressed in a loose outfit to hide my semi-growing bump.

I'm currently 13 weeks into my pregnancy so everything is different. The food in my waiting room is just fruit smothered in chocolate, my morning sickness is slowly going away, and of course my belly is growing.

Fans cheered when I walked out, I don't know why. I look like shit. I'm a mess. Anyways, I walked onto the stage to sit next to the MC, who was none other than my friend Leeteuk from Super Junior.

He knows I'm pregnant, and he knows not to talk about it. So we're good.

"Wow, Vivian, long time no see." He smiled.

"Yeah, this is a little weird. I haven't really done anything like this in... 7 months." I smiled back.

"Well, I'm pretty sure everyone has missed you. Right?" He turned to the crowd. They all cheered loudly.

"Awww, thank you guys so much." I felt like tearing up. I've been gone for so long, that I forgot that I had so many loyal fans who still love and support me.

"Now, I think we should move on to the questions, huh?" He turned to me.

"Yeah, let's do it." I nodded.

"Okay, so where is..." He looked down at his card. "freakyboi00?"

I see someone stand up near the back.

"Hi Vivian, I really like you and I have a question for you. Will you rejoin Red Velvet?"

"Oh, of course I will. I love the girls so much and I definitely will rejoin them when I am fully able to and when everything is ready. Thank you." I smiled sweetly. They sat down.

"Thank you. Okay, now where is JessicaLynx?" Leeteuk looked into the crowd.

"Here! Um, I don't know if this will sound rude, but if it does I'm so sorry. But, I was just wondering if you've ever gotten plastic surgery?"

"Well thank you for asking. I never got plastic surgery, I did consider it, but I never did. And don't worry I'm not offended. Thank you." I understand that it's common, but I'm glad I can finally say that I never did.

"Okay, now where is RegretfulSquid?" Leeteuk read his card and looked to the crowd. And a person in the middle stood up.

"Hi, so this was a dare and my friend really wanted to know this because she's low-key obsessed with your husband. She wants to know if Jongin is good in bed."

I laughed. I couldn't help it.

"Wow, um, okay. I was not expecting this. Um, I would say... yes. Just to keep it brief. He is very... good. That's all I'm gonna say on the matter." I started blushing just thinking about it.

"Okay, now lets see if we can change the mood." Leeteuk chuckled. "Next one is from... ringdingdingdongdong."

A person right at the front stood up.

"Hi, Vivian. I really wanted to ask you if you are resting good. I know you haven't really been seen a lot, so I wanted to check on you. Are you resting good?"

"Oh, thank you for your kind consideration. I'm resting very good. I feel like this time off has really done good for me, and I'm fully rested and I am feeling great. So, no need to worry." I smiled.

"Okay, so last question. Where is itisthesmallestcube?" Leeteuk looked around.

"I'm here!" A person in the far back yelled. "Vivian, are you a cyborg?"

"What? No, I'm human. 100% human... okay fine. I was built in SM's basement by the finest engineers from all over the world. Everything in my life is staged and nothing is what it seems-- just kidding. I'm human." I laughed a bit.

"Well thank you everyone for your questions. And it's time to say goodbye to Vivian." Leeteuk frowned.

"Bye bye! I love you guys so much!" I waved and made finger hearts to the crowd as I bowed and walked off stage.

Hopefully no one could notice my belly...