I Guess I Have To

Vivian's POV

It's been 16 weeks. By bump is growing immensely. I can't really hide it anymore, so I need to come clean. But I'm scared.

After what happened to Jongdae, I'm scared not only for me, but Jongin too. I don't want him to lose everything. I mean, maybe people would be okay since we're married, but the public isn't TOO keen on the idea of men having children before enlisting.

But depending on the situation, they might be okay. But I'm nervous.

I made it to the SM building alone, since Jongin has been touring with SuperM. I'm waiting to talk to Lee Sooman about what we can do.

I finally get the okay to enter his office and I sit and wait.

"Ah, Vivian. Nice to see you, how are you doing?" He walked in after me.

"Um, I'm okay. How are you?" I responded politely.

"I'm very good, thank you. Now, what can I do for you?" He sat at his desk in front of me.

I started fidgeting nervously.

"I--I think it's time I officially announce my pregnancy. My bump is getting too big to hide and the media is gonna speculate anyways." I looked up nervously.

"How far along are you now?" He leaned forward over his desk.

"16 weeks." I nod.

"16? Your bump is quite big though." He questioned me.

"It's twins." I nervously looked him in the eye.

"Really?!" He should up.

"Yes..." I looked down.

He walked around his desk and gave me a hug.

"Congratulations Vivian." He smiled widely.

"Thank you sir." I smiled back at him.

"Well, I guess we can release a statement now. Does Jongin know you're here? They are his right?" He backed away a little.

"He knows, and yes they are his." I chuckled at his last question.

"Well, go on home and relax. We'll deal with everything here." He led me to the door.

"Thank you sir." I smiled and left.

Fingers crossed this ends well.