Livestream

Vivian's POV

I sat on my bed and waited for more people to join my instagram livestream. When about 45.7k joined, I started.

"Okay, so apparently I can't go outside without being watched." I clapped my hands sarcastically. "What's wrong with hanging out with another man when your husband isn't around?"

I saw people start shaming me in the comments.

"That guy was Hyungmin. My old friend. I haven't seen him in so long. I missed him so much, and I don't really have that many people to hang around with now. My members and my idol friends are all busy, Jongin is gone, and my family went back to America. So what was I gonna do? Sit alone until someone's schedule magically clear up?" I was getting annoyed and just sighed.

"Everyone assumes I'm cheating on Jongin because I was in public with a friend. Like dude..." I trailed off.

"I'M PREGNANT! I'M IN NO POSITION OR IN THE SHAPE TO CHEAT ON SOMEONE! LET ALONE MY HUSBAND WHO I'VE BEEN MARRIED TO FOR LESS THAN 2 MONTHS!" I yelled angrily at my phone.

"These bitches just want drama. Because they don't have a fucking life to live, and feed off of ruining other people." I said referring to Dispatch and haters.

"Also, it's one thing to wish death upon me or send me death threats, but it is a COMPLETELY different thing to wish death upon my unborn children! What kind of asshole would do that?! If you are watching this and you were one of those people, you disgust me and you are the worst kind of person. I hope you burn in hell." I let it all go.

I don't care about the possible consequences anymore. I need to speak my truth. My contract expires next year anyways, and SM stands by my opinion no matter what.

"People are seriously fucked up." I ended the livestream and collapsed onto my king sized bed.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Vivian?" Hyungmin poked his head in.

"Yeah?" I tried to wipe my tears and hide the fact that I was crying.

"Are you okay? I heard yelling." He asked me with his calming and soothing voice.

"I'm fine. I just need to rest." I sat up.

"Okay, don't stress yourself out please. Stress isn't good for the babies." He smiled.

"I know." I grinned and released a huge sigh.

"I need to go home, Miyoung is probably waiting." He checked his watch.

"Well go then. Don't let your little princess wait." I chuckled.

"I just hope she's okay." He said.

"Hyungmin, she's 8. Plus your mom is there watching her." I reminded him.

Hyungmin has a daughter. Her name is Miyoung and she's 8. Hyungmin was 16 when she was born, and her mother died during childbirth. So Hyungmin raised her as a single teen dad, with the help of his parents and his late girlfriend's parents.

"Go see your princess, she probably misses her dad. She's been stuck with her grandma for 2 days now." I smiled.

Hyungmin's been staying with me for the past 2 days to keep me company.

"Well, I guess I'll be heading out." He walked in fully to hug me and ruffled my hair. "I'll text you when I get home."

"Yes, please do. Drive safe." I said as I walked him to the front door.

"Bye Viv." He engulfed me in another hug.

"Bye Minny." I smiled as he left.

Well at least this hasn't gotten to bad. Jongin hasn't messaged me so I think he's okay. He knows I'd never cheat on him. Right?