Appointments and Shopping

Vivian's POV

Today is the day that everything goes down. Today is just full of wedding stuff.

9am - Flower shopping

11am - Bridal dress shopping and accessory shopping

1pm - Bridesmaids dress shopping and accessory shopping

Then we meet the the guys for...

3pm - Staffing appointment

4:30pm - Cake appointment/shopping

6pm - Decor shopping

So I'm booked all day.

I stayed the night at Jongin's apartment, so we both woke up at 7am. We both woke up, got ourselves stimulated with coffee and some other things (yes, the wink wonk😉), we shower, get dressed, have breakfast, and wait for out rides.

We say goodbye to each other and get into our vans. In my van it's myself, my mom, Jongin's mom and sisters, and the other Red Velvet members.

9am

We drive to a flower shop downtown and looked at different types of flower. I took a pictures of the ones I really liked, sent them to Jongin and he sent back his opinions. We agreed on lily of the valley flowers.

11am

After that, we went to the dress shop my mom booked the appointed at. We walked in at it was filled with gorgeous dresses.

I looked at a few but tried on 4.

After trying them all on, I knew which one was the one for me

After trying them all on, I knew which one was the one for me. I fell in love with it as soon I saw it. It was perfect, no alterations needed. I was considering leaving my fiancé for it.

1pm

Time to look for bridesmaids dresses for my members, Jongin's sisters and my best friend from middle school Jaryung. I wanted to do 2 same style of dresses but different colors. So this is what we got.

         Irene   Jungah     Yeri     Jongin's                     
                                              Eldest Sister

       Wendy   Jaryung  Seulgi      Joy

Jaryung will be my maid of honor, so all the girls will have their hair up, but Jaryung will have her's half up.

3pm

We met up with the boys to drop Jongin and I off in front of the caterer hiring place. There is staff at the venue but we need more.

Everyone else left back to the hotel so Jongin and I were left alone.

We walked into the building and waited to meet the planner. We waited for about 10 minutes before she came to call us in.

We walked in and sat down on a couch.

"Hello, I am Lee Yunah. You are Kim Jongin and Vivian Paeng?" She asked looking at a clipboard.

"Yes." Jongin spoke up.

"Okay great, so what types of services are needed to be hired for your wedding?" She smiled warmly.

"We need a caterer, bartender, security, DJ or music, transportation, and a photographer." I listed off the services we still need.

"Okay. Is there any preferences for caterers, or dietary concerns?" She asked writing stuff down.

"We would like options, so traditional Korean food would be nice but also an option for steak and chicken." Jongin answered.

"Okay..."

1 hour later

"So that's all, I will get in contact with some companies and see what I can do. I'll call you if I get news." She smiled and started walking us to the door.

"Thank you so much." I thanked her as we left.