The Calm Before The Storm

Jongin's POV

It's currently 1AM on July 31st, and I can't sleep. I slowly crawl out of bed, trying to not wake Vivian. I tiredly make my way across the hall to the home studio and set up an Instagram live.

It's been a while and I wanna chat with fans. I've been so busy and stressed and maybe they can help me.

"Hey guys." I tiredly smile into the camera. I watch as numerous messages flood in the chat.

"I've missed you too." I smiled again.

The chat is moving insanely quick so it's hard for me to pick out anything, like a question. I see one pass by that caught my eye.

"How's Vivian? Vivian's doing good. She's sleeping across the hall, she's been through a lot so I wanna give her time to rest before the baby comes."

More fly by...

"How far along is she? 39 weeks."

"How are the dogs? Great."

"When's your solo coming out? Can't tell you that."

"Are you and Vivian scared to be parents...?"

I paused to really think about it.

"I mean, isn't anyone? It's starting a new chapter in life that dramatically changes your life as you know it. We'll be fine, we have family to help us and we excited for the baby." I smiled just thinking about it. In a matter of days or weeks my life will be significantly different.

"Jongin?" I hear a soft voice call my name from behind me. I turn to see my wife walking slowly towards me with arms stretched out, wanting a hug.

"Hey Viv." I responded and gladly gave her a hug, she sat in my lap and we just held each other.

"I'm doing a live." I look up at her, pointing to my phone.

"I can see that. Hi." She tiredly smiled and waved at the camera.

"They've been asking a lot of questions about you." I inform her.

"Me? Like what?" Vivian looks at me a little confused.

"How you're doing, how's the baby, stuff like that."

"Oh. Well I'm here now so I can answer some too." She leaned forward to look at the chat.

"How big is the bump? Very big." She laughed, standing up to show them her bump.

The chat goes crazy, people freaking out, asking questions, and congratulatory remarks coming in.

"They missed you." I wrap my arms around Vivian's waist and rest my hands on her bump.

"I missed them too." She smiled brightly, as I pressed a light kiss on her temple.

"So now you've seen the calm before the storm." I smile at the camera.

"Yep, now let's see how much longer this calm will last..."