Family Together Again

Vivian's POV

I finally get to the café to see them again. I feel like I haven't seen them since my wedding, which is partially true.

I walked into the café and walked to the back room we usually go to for privacy and quiet. I walked behind and saw them.

"VIVIAN!" They all yelled happily at me.

"OMG! GIRLS!" I yelled back and ran and hugged them all individually.

First was Sooyoung, I swear this girl gets taller everytime I see her.

"Unnie, I missed you." She pouted.

"Well, Sooyoung-ie, I'm here now and you can be happy." I forced a smile onto her face with my fingers until she really smiled.

Next was Yeri. And honestly, she's shining bright like a new diamond.

"Yerim-ah... how are you getting so pretty, it's only been 2 months!" I cupped her cheeks.

"Unnie...." She whined as she blushed and smiled.

I moved onto Seulgi.

"Vivi-ah, don't pick on the maknae so much. She's been doing a lot." She hugged me and held my shoulders after.

"True... but at least she can keep track of her jewellery that's on her body." I smiled and glanced at our ankles as they connect automatically. Seulgi looked up at me and smiled brightly.

Then I walked over to Juhyun.

"Unnie!" I yelped as I grabbed onto her tightly. "How are you? Are you still sick?" I asked as I pat her forehead.

"Yujin-ah, I'm fine. I'm as healthy as a horse. Anyways, I'm not the one you should be checking on." She gestured over to the final person.

"Wendy!" I smiled and hugged her gently as to not hurt her. "Are you okay? I haven't seen you since January." I looked at her with visible concern.

"Vivian, I'm fine. Don't worry about it. I'll need help walking, but besides that I'm fine." She smiled at me.

I sat down at the last empty seat, and put my purse on the floor beside me. It was great to see these girls again. It's been so long, and so much has happened since I last saw them.

I mean Wendy has been in the hospital, I got married, I got pregnant, Juhyun, Sooyoung, Yeri and Seulgi went to the Seoul Music Awards, and everything going on at home. But I don't want to talk about that because now is not the time for that. Today is a day for the girls only (besides my son).

We all caught up why is everything going on our personal lives. They asked how Jongin was, and how Hyungmin and Miyoung were doing. I also learned some new information.

So apparently Sooyoung has been dating a new guy for about a month. You all probably know him. His name is Sungjae. They met back in 2016, but just started dating back in January when the media wouldn't guess them as a couple.

Wendy talked about all the people who visited her while she was in the hospital, including her boyfriend. Wendy and her boyfriend have been together for about a year or so and he's also an artist. When I found out about her boyfriend, I was kinda shocked because you wouldn't expect her to date someone like him. Same with Yeri and her boyfriend.

Wendy is dating I.M from MONSTA X, and Yeri is dating Eunwoo from Astro.

That's right people, more than half of Red Velvet are taken. Seulgi and Juhyun both say they aren't looking and want to focus on their careers, which I commend them on.

We spend the next 2 hours just talking about random stuff. They gave me millions of ideas for baby names, which I actually thought some were cute. Like Ae-rin and Hyun-jun, but that's a decision I need to make with Jongin, not alone.

After we talked, we decided to go back to my place and invite friends over for some good old fashioned friendship time. So we called up Rosé, Krystal, Taeyeon, Johnny, Chanyeol, Mingyu, and BoA.

Once everyone arrived, I opened up the alcohol cabinet and served drinks. I didn't drink anything for obvious reasons, ya know... pregnant. Don't worry though, everyone slept over so no one had to call a cab or drive home. The only person who didn't stay was BoA, because she lived just down the street.

It was the most fun I've had in a while. We watched movies, and baked cookies (which didn't end well, because almost everyone was drunk or tipsy). Around 3 AM, everyone passed out and Chanyeol (who was the only other person who didn't drink) helped be get blankets for everyone. Then we both crashed into mine and Jongin's bed, but Chanyeol quickly fell off due to my violent sleeping.

He slept on the floor. I felt bad, but it's fine.

I felt so great, but I think there was one thing I forgot to do...