Crying On Stream

Vivian's POV

I set up my camera and connected it to my computer so that I could control the livestream. I readjusted my hair and placed Aera gently on my lap. She's been extremely clingy today, I don't know why.

I started the stream and waited for a few people to join. As soon as there were a few people, I started talking.

"Hey guys!" I smiled brightly.

I looked as the comments flew by at a supersonic rate, with people saying hi,  asking question, showing me love and I even saw one that asked me to adopt them.

"How are you guys?" I looked through the comments to see if I could find anything to keep this stream going smoothly.

"I'm great! I'm having an amazing day!" I smiled brightly and readjusted Aera on my lap.

"Yeah, Aera's here." I nodded.

More and more comments flew by.

"When is the mini album coming out? We changed the date to April 8th." I smiled, excited for that day to come. "I really think you guys will like it. It's my first project where SM gave me creative control. It's also very personal, so you guys will get a look into my twisted brain."

More and more comments flew by.

"Why did we postpone it? Well, in light of recent events I wanted to change a few of the songs and exchange a few for more fitting ones. You guys don't know everything, and I'm doing what I feel is right as an artist. None of it is damning evidence of anything, some is also exaggerated for artistic purposes. Keep that in mind."

And more come along.

"Well, there one songs that's not original. There's a cover and it has nothing personally to do with me, but SM pulled some strings and I'm able to release my cover."

Aera clapped her hands, demanding attention.

"What?" I smiled down at her.

She pointed to the screen and smiled at her reflection.

"Yeah, that's you. You're so beautiful." I kissed the top of her head as she giggled.

"Have I spoken to Jongin? No. Eventually it'll happen, but I don't know. It's up to him really, I'm fine to talk." I leaned in to read more comments. "Also, don't talk bad about him. Don't attack him or anything like that. He's a good person, he doesn't deserve any hate. So please, don't."

I read comment after comment and they're flying by so fast that it's hard to keep up.

"Did he cheat on me? I mean... I've heard things but even if he did, I don't care now."

"If you guys are curious, you'll hear more of my perspective on my mini album. Don't worry."

"I'm not wearing my wedding ring, thanks for noticing. And yes, my hair is really pink. The blonde bob was a wig." I nodded.

I paused as I read a question.

"Yes, Josh did help me a bit on this album. He's awesome, and honestly one of the best people I've ever worked with." I smiled just thinking about him. "Also, he has new music coming soon. So when it drops, listen to it."

Aera leaned back and rested against my chest.

"Excuse my daughter, she's being very clingy today." I fixed her hair and placed a gentle kiss on her cheek which resulted in an adorable laugh from her.

I looked back at the comments as I cuddled Aera. I rocked slowly back and forth to keep her calm.

"Have I met Josh? Not in person. He did say that a package was coming for me in the mail. It hasn't arrived yet."

As if on cue, my doorbell rang.

"Great. My wish came true. I'll be back in a minute." I stood up and placed Aera in her little baby chair in the corner of my office and left the stream going.

I ran to my front door. That probably wasn't a good idea because I was wearing short shorts and my butt was visible. Also, I wasn't wearing a bras because fuck that.

I made it to my door and saw a person holding a package.

"Package for Vivian Paeng?" A voice said.

"That's me." I stated.

He handed it to me and smiled.

"A present from Canada?" He questioned. "You must have some loving friends."

"Yeah, he's a very loving... friend." I smiled awkwardly.

"Well, have a good day." He nodded and left.

"Bye!" I waved and carried the semi-heavy box into my office to rejoin my livestream.

"Hey guys. I'm back. My package is here!" I showed the box.

"Aera, what do you think it is?" I turned to my infant daughter to get some sort of reaction. The camera had a perfect view of her adorable face and reaction. She smiled and clapped.

"Hopefully something child friendly." I turned back to the camera.

I used my nail to pierce a hole in the tape. I ripped the tape off and opened the box. It was a bunch of bubble wrap.

"Now I know this boy did not hype up bubble wrap." I looked at the camera. "If this is my gift... well he's lucky he's in Canada."

I pulled more and more out.

"What the hell Josh?!" I laughed and turned to the camera, knowing he's watching.

I shut up as I finally found the actual present. I picked up the box and envelope taped to it.

I opened the letter and read it.

"'Dear bubs,'" I started. "'I know you've had a difficult few weeks and you've been working so hard on your music. I'm so glad you let me take part in this amazing adventure of working with you.' Adventure? Really? 'When we were talking you said you've listened to my music since you were 11, but you were never able to buy the records.' He did not..." I looked back at the camera. "'Since I love you infinitely, I wanted to give you something special. I love you, signed Gubs.'"

I placed the letter on my desk and opened the box.

"Oh my god!" I gasped and place my and over my mouth.

I pulled out 5 signed vinyls, each of his albums. A sticky note was placed on each one.

'For when you feel emo' was written on Fix Me.

'For when you need a break' was on Masterpiece Theatre.

'For when you miss your childhood' was written on Ever After.

'For when you want to go on an adventure' was written on Astoria.

And lastly...

'For when you need to remember you're loved' was written on Phantoms.

"I love this. Oh my god." I wiped tears from my face.

"Thank you so much." I cried and hid my face so they didn't see me ugly cry.

The livestream ended after that, with me failing to regain my composer. As I was cleaning up, I got a text from Josh.

"Your welcome bubs❤"