2 Welcome Homes

Vivian's POV

Jongin and I are finally coming back home together, after all that drama. Although, it feels different after losing 1 baby. But it's all okay now.

We walked into the living room, and I threw my purse on the couch and sat down. Jongin sat beside me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I know I've been a horrible husband recently, and I'm sorry. I'm trying my best to be better." He said and kissed the top of my head.

"What are you talking about?" I turned to face him. "You're not a horrible husband. And you don't need to be better, I love you the way you are." I placed my hand on his jaw and pecked his lips. "So don't change, even a little bit."

He smiled widely, and I just couldn't help it, I had to smile too. His smile is so contagious, and that's one thing that made me fall in love with him. I am able to see his beautiful smile everyday, and I feel so lucky.

I rested my head on his chest and he began to caress my bump. We sat like that for a little while. I shifted in my seat and I heard Jongin groan.

"Are you okay?" I turned back to him.

"Mhmm." He mumbled. His eyes were squinted and he was biting his lip.

"Jongin?" I cocked my head sideways, curiously.

"It's just the way you moved." He relaxed a little.

"Oh..." I said laying back down on him.

I knew what he wanted. Sex. We've been so busy, and I haven't been in the mood for sex since I've gotten pregnant. But now, things are different.

My doctor told me something like this would happen. Your sex drive increases during the second trimester, and oh boy do I feel it.

I grabbed Jongin's hand and pulled him to our bedroom. He followed me willingly. Once we got there I pushed him towards the bed.

"Viv?" He questioned.

"Strip." I said straight faced.

"Wh--what?" He asked shocked.

"Did I stutter? I said strip." I responded.

"Since when were you in charge in the bedroom?" He crossed his arms.

"Kim. Jong. In." I stepped forward, trying to be intimidating.

He raised his hands in defense.

"Alright." He chuckled.

He started undressing slowly. Being who he is, he thought that if he faced the wall, it would tease me, but I'm not having it.

He turned around to face me, just in his underwear.

"Woah." He gazed at my naked pregnant body. Thats right. In the time he took to slowly undress, I got completely naked cuz I ain't fucking around.

He walked slowly over to me and started aggressively making out with me. It felt like heaven. I tangled my hands in his hair as he moved his hands to my butt, and started squeezing.

I then pushed him onto the bed, and he looked surprised. I've never been this dominant before.

"Listen here baby boy, you're gonna listen to me and only me tonight, okay?" I said as I crawled on top and pinned his hands above his head. "Don't move, got that?"

"Mhmm...." He groaned as I ran my hands down his chest and abs, grabbing on the waistband of his underwear.

I lightly tugged on it just to tease him. I looked up and pulled them down, ever so slowly as he groaned impatiently.

I ripped them off all of a sudden and he looked up at me as I crawled beside him.

*time skip to after cuz im uncomfortable*

"Wow..." He panted, trying to catch his breath. "That was amazing. Has pregnancy made you better?"

"I guess..." I avoided eye contact.

"What's wrong, babe?" He turned to me.

"Nothing..." I trailed off again.

"Viv?" He sat up and looked at me.

"It was meh." I stood up, got dressed and went to cook dinner.

"Well whose fault is that?" He yelled after me.

"Me! But it was still better than any other time!" I yelled back.

"Woooooowwwwww!" He chuckled in response. "Am I that bad?"

I walked back to the bedroom and peeked into the doorway.

"You're not bad, you're just not... good." I smiled and winked.

"Oh really?" He stood up and walked to me. "Once this baby's born, I'll show you how good I am."

"Ok, sure." I looked up confidently.

"So if I win..." He started.

"If you win, you get bragging rights. If I win, you take me on a vacation." I smiled.

"What? How is that fair?" He chuckled.

"I might get pregnant. Trust me, bragging rights is a lot. And plus, the chances of you actaully winning is low." I walked back to the kitchen. "And Jongin?"

"Yeah?"

"Get dressed, my parents are gonna--"

All of a sudden, my mom burst through the front door.

"Welcome home darlings!" She yelled to Jongin and I.

She came around the corner just in time to see Jongin's bare butt as he went to get dressed.

"Oh... I guess he didn't know?" She looked startled.

"Nope, he did not." I awkwardly smiled and directed her to the living room.

After about 5 minutes, Jongin came out, fully dressed.

"Oh, Jongin, how I missed you!" My mom ran to give him a huge hug.

"Jongin, my boy! How nice it is to see you again." My father shook his hand.

"It's so nice to see you both again." He smiled and sat on the couch next to me.

"My mom says you have a nice butt." I whispered to Jongin.

"Wh--what?" He turned red.

"Don't worry. She's not wrong." I winked and leaned on his shoulder as we enjoyed my parents company.