We All Have A Dark Side

Vivian's POV

I got here at 6:39AM. About 20 minutes early and I'm tired. I dropped  Aera off at Jongin's but didn't exchange a word that wasn't about our daughter. I also saw a girl I guess he's seeing now. Interesting since he was begging for me back last night.

Oh well...

It's now 7:58PM. We've been mixing and working out the order of the tracks. Also been considering a pre-release single before it's release so that they get a vibe for the album.

I've decided that I might drop a pre-release surprise at midnight of the first song I got done for the album.

"Vivian?" Myunghoon looked up from his chair.

"Yeah?" I turned back from pacing around the studio.

"That good?" He waited for my reaction.

"Huh? Yeah, that sounded great." I smiled.

"So what song do you wanna drop tonight?" One of the top boards of SM asked.

"I think Shut Up And Cry is a great one." My genuine smile was replaced by a fake one, knowing full well that doing this would ruin any chance of Jongin and I getting back together.

"Are you sure?" Myunghoon asked, making sure I was 100% sure.

"Actually no. Nosebleeds." I smirked.

"I had a feeling you would choose that one." He smiled and nodded at me.

"You know me so well." I chuckled. "I wanna tell my truth. Finding out that your 'adoring' husband was cheating, never feels good."

"Then Nosebleeds it is." The board member nodded and left the room.

"You're ruthless on this album." Myunghoon spun around in his chair.

"We all have a dark side. Even if it we don't like to admit it. Embracing it just once is better than pushing it back forever. It's a simple release, artistically." I sat on the couch and put my feet up on the coffee table.

"You sound like a Disney villain." Myunghoon chuckled.

"Maybe that's what I'm going for." I laughed.

"You could never be mean to anyone." He shook his head.

"Remember. There's Red Velvet's Vivian, and Yujin. Even though I may be born as Vivian, that doesn't mean I am my stage persona. Vivian doesn't give a shit, but Yujin will lock herself in the bathroom and cry in the bathtub with a glass of wine." I laid my head back.

"Too real." Myunghoon laughed.

"But it's true!" I smiled. "I have trouble killing a spider. Instead, I pick it up and put it outside."

"You pick it up with your hand?!" He yelled shocked and disgusted.

"No! With paper towel!" I laughed at his reaction. "I would never touch it with my bare hand."

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." Myunghoon yelled to whoever was on the other side.

The door opens and in walks Jongin, holding Aera.

"I have plans. Can you take her now?" He handed her off to me.

"Yeah, go have fun." I held onto my sleeping daughter, and turned all my attention to her.

"She missed you." He grinned.

"Of course she did. She's a mama's girl." I smiled at her adorable face.

"Can I see her more often?" Jongin asked nervously.

"I never said you couldn't before. You just never did." I turned to him, trying not to sound bitchy.

"I know, but I was scared because you never wanted me around." He stepped back a little.

"If you came around for Aera, I wouldn't mind. I'd rather be uncomfortable than her have no father." I looked into his dark brown eyes. I could tell that hit him.

"I'll come around more often. Does tomorrow work?" He asked.

"You know where to find us." I grinned.

"Okay, bye." He waved and kissed Aera's cheek.

"Bye." I waved as he left and closed the door behind him.

We all sat in silence for about a minute after Jongin left. Myunghoon was the one to break the silence.

"This Vivian really doesn't have a dark side."