Let Me Breathe!

Vivian's POV

I just wanted a peaceful Christmas with my baby and my husband but no. Of course that can't happen.

There are a swarm of fans outside my apartment building, and I started to panic.

I pulled my hat down, flipped up the collar on my jacket, and adjusted my mask, hoping that they won't recognize me.

I walked closer and they started screaming and freaking out. They k e it was me. Then I remembered, pink hair.

They ran towards me and I just stumbled and tried to push my way through. I love my fans, but now was not the time to swarm me. How did they even find my building in the first place?

As I kept moving, a fan grabbed my hat and yanked it off my head, pulling my hair in the process. I stumbled back.

"I got her hat! I got her--" She screamed. I cut her off by grabbing it back and placing back on my head. I kept walking.

They were pulling on the jacket, my arms, they were pushing me and yelling. So much yelling. My vision started getting cloudy from the tears forming in my eyes. My ears were ringing, my nose was starting to run and I wanted to get out of there immediately.

I pushed through, and bolt to the door. As I got there, a girl stepped in front of it, blocking me from going in.

"Vivian please! I want your autograph!" She shouted.

"Not now, please." I pleaded.

"No! Now!" She shouted again, sounding angrier.

"Now is it a good time." I politely kept my calm. "Now would you please move, I need to get inside."

All of a sudden, I felt a stinging across my right cheek. She slapped me.

I lost it.

"ALL OF YOU, LEAVE ME ALONE! LET ME BREATHE!" I tried to shout over them. They kept coming at me. I was genuinely terrified for my life. Then I remembered something Seulgi gave me, that I kept on me at all times.

I pulled out the fob and pulled the chain so it made a loud noise that shut them all up. They immediately covered their ears and ran away. Except for the girl in front of the door.

"I'm not going anywhere!" She yelled and pushed me back. "Now give me your fucking autograph, you bitch."

I looked her straight in the eye. In disbelief she said that, then I said something I never thought I would ever say.

"Go fuck yourself you stupid bitch." I glared at her.

"What?! How dare you?!" She was offended, and stepped away from the door.

I saw my opportunity and took it. I ran past her and bolted inside, locking her out. She started banging on the glass door.

"Fuck you! Fuck your husband! Fuck your stupid baby! And fuck your stupid ass dead mother!" She shouted.

"Go away! Or I'll call the cops!" I threatened and dialed my phone.

"What's your emergency?" The operator answered the phone.

"Hi, there's a crazy woman outside my apartment complex, threatening me and she assaulted my multiple times." I tried to keep calm as the girl continued banging on the door.

"Okay, ma'am. What's your location?" I told her my address. "Okay, police are on the way, stay where you are and don't move or let her out of your sight until they arrive. Got that?"

"Yes, thank you." I smiled and wiped my tears.

"Of course. Goodbye." She hung up.

I took off my hat and mask as I watched the girl go crazy on the door. I checked my phone and saw 4 missed calls from Jongin. He's upstairs, probably wondering where I am.

I then here a door open, the one behind me that only residents have the key to. Jongin walks beside me and gives me a hug. The girl goes ballistic.

"Jongin! Jongin! I'm your biggest fan! Can I have your autograph?!" She shouted through the door.

He looked down at me and I silently shook my head no.

"Sorry, now's not a good time." He responded.

She screamed louder and pounded hard.

"I'll fucking kill you! I know where you fucking live! You'll regret this! I'll get your stupid child too!" She screamed.

She's insane.

After a few minutes of her trying to get in, the police arrived and arrested her.

"Thank you." I thanked the police after everything was done, and they took her away.

Jongin and I made our way back up to our apartment in silence.

"Are you okay?" Jongin asked as soon as we made it through our front door.

"Yeah, just a little bummed." I replied.

"Why bummed?" He grabbed my jacket and hung it up in the closet.

"They didn't have the right butter at the market for the tarts."