Art

Yeri's POV

Vivian unnie likes art, but she keeps it to herself. She always draws either on her tablet, paper or face but she's too afraid to post it.

So I decided it was time.

redvelvet.smtown

Liked by yerimiese, hi_sseulgi, vivianisqweenredvelvet

redvelvet.smtown dear reveluv, support Vivi unnies art plz 💜 yeri

vivipaeng96 yeri! just wait til i get home

reveluv_4_life VIVIAN UNNIE ART SKILLZ 10/10

hi_sseulgi omg!

I suddenly heard the door open and slam and running down the hall. Oh no...

"KIM YERIM! MY ART IS PRIVATE AND YOU KNOW YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SNOOP THROUGH MY ROOM AND SKETCH BOOKS! NOW WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?!?!" Vivian basically screamed in my face.

"You know you could just say thank you." I sassed her.

"Thank you?! For what?! Breaking my trust?! Knowing you don't care about my privacy?!" Her face started to turn red. "I'm already stressed with everything going on from the promotions, performances, schedules, rumors, my diagnosis and now this?!"

She looks so defeated as she walks out of my room and plop onto the couch in the living room.

"Diagnosis? What diagnosis?" I asked her. I was genuinely scared for her, I know that she hasn't been feeling the best recently and it's basically destroying her.

"Get the others..." She says looking at the floor.

I run to get the others. And I get them all to the living room.

"Okay, what's up Vivi?" Seulgi asks as she sits next to her.

"I..."