The Wedding

Vivian's POV

Today's the day.

I can't believe it. I'm getting married.

So much has led up to this. Our relationship has been a rollercoaster, with ups and downs, fights and makeups, breaking up and getting back together.

This is one of the most joyful yet painful day of my life. Wendy is in the hospital, so she has to miss the wedding. 3 of my best friends can't be here. I've lost so much, but I'm glad to know that I've gained so much.

I beat cancer. I have my dream job. I'm marrying the man of my dreams. I have a little human inside of me, who I cannot wait to meet.

I just want everything to be perfect.

Jongin's POV

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun pats my shoulder as I stand in front of the full length mirror fixing my tie.

"I guess." I mumble.

"Jongin, it's okay to be nervous on your wedding day." Freddie smiles up at me, while he ties his shoes.

"Plus, you're marrying THE Vivian Paeng. Do you understand how many guys would love to be in your shoes right now?" Chanyeol piped up.

"I know, I just... I want this to be perfect for her." I turn to everyone. "I'm scared I won't be the perfect husband. Or the perfect father. Or to be able to continue my life as an EXO member."

"Woah, just because you're getting married doesn't mean you can't still be in EXO." Junmyeon said.

"You saw what happened to Sungmin. He isn't promoting with Super Junior. Why? Because he got married." I stated.

"No, because he wasn't honest about it. You and Vivian are. Everyone knows and everyone loves you two." Junmyeon comforted me.

"Everything will be okay." Vivian's father smiled from the corner of the room.

"Guys? It's time." Jongdae pointed at the clock.

We walked out of the room and waited at the back of the church.

Vivian's POV

"Ladies, it's time." Jungah smiled and pointed at the clock.

Oh gosh, it's time. We all piled into the limo that drove us to the church. I sat in silence, nervously looking out the window.

"Vivian? Are you okay?" Seulgi grabbed my hand.

"Just nervous." I looked back at her.

"You're not gonna throw up, right?" Yeri asked.

"No." I giggled.

About 15 minutes later we pulled up to the church and we all walked out and waited at the back of the church for the music to start.

One by one, we walked in. First Jongin's niece as the flower girl, then Monggu and Jjanggu in little suits and Jjangah in a little white dress.

Then went the bridesmaids and suddenly it was my turn. My parents on either side of me as we slowly walked down the aisle to my soon-to-be-husband.

I saw the tears start to form in Jongin's eyes as he saw me, and I almost started crying too, but I couldn't ruin my makeup.

I got to the front and left my parents and went to join Jongin and held his hands.

The ceremony went by fast and suddenly...

“Do you, Kim Jongin, take Vivian Paeng, to be your wife?” The priest asked Jongin.