Get Some Rest

Vivian's POV

She's crying all the time now. And with Jongin back to work with SuperM it's all on me. Well not entirely, I'm expecting guests today to help, while they let me relax.

I'm craddling her in my arms, as she's slowly drifting off to sleep the doorbell rings. Luckily she doesn't wake up. I walk to the door and look through the little peephole and a smile is plastered on my face. I open the door and they all smile at me.

"Unnie!" Yeri smiles at me and side hugs me, as to not crush Aera. A line  behind her follows, next is Seulgi.

"Hi Viv." Seulgi smiles and side hugs me.

"Hey sweetie." Juhyun gently kisses my cheek and kisses Aera forehead. A slight smile forms on Aera face.

"You're glowing, Vivi." Sooyoung smiles her beautiful wide smile and hugs me.

"Hey Viv, long time no see." Wendy smiled as she hugged me and walked into my apartment.

I closed the door as they set down their stuff. Once she was done, Juhyun immediately put on hand sanitizer and grabbed Aera out of my arms.

"Unnie--" She cut me off.

"Vivian please, you need to rest. So don't worry, I got this." She smiled looking down at my sleeping daughter.

"When was the last time you had a good night's sleep?" Seulgi turned to me with her hands on her hips.

"The night before I went into labor." I rubbed my eyes.

"Well c'mon." Sooyoung grabbed my hand and dragged me to my room.

"Here, I got you ear plugs so you can actually sleep. Don't worry about Aera, we'll take care of her." She pulled a container of ear plugs from her pocket.

"Thanks Soo, here's a list of all her needs and things. If you guys need help, come get me okay?" I handed her a list.

"Of course, now go to sleep. We got this." She smiled as she left the room.

"Yeah, sure you do..." I mumbled as I got ready for bed and laid down. I could hear the girls cooing over my daughter, and it warmed my heart.

"Just wait until the EXO members meet her..." I smiled to myself. "They went crazy for Jongdae's daughter, now I'm scared for Aera."

With that, I put in my ear plugs and fell asleep. I could still hear everything, but it was significantly quieter. So I fell asleep in time. Let's just hope everyone's alive when I get up.