Sibling Stuff

Vivian's POV

"Freddie! Give me back my phone!" I yelled at my younger brother as I chased him through the house. I was visiting my family in L.A. for my brothers 20th birthday, but he's acting like a brat because I was texting my bo-- close friend...

"Why are you texting when you should be spending time with me?" He turned around and stuck his tongue out at me. Me, being the tough and badass older sister, grabbed and pinched his tongue between my nails and watched him squirm.

"You were in the shower. What else was I supposed to do? Also, you know mom's rule about sticking out our tongues."

"You also know mom's rule about pinching." I heard my mom say from behind me. I quickly let go of Freddie's tongue and turn around.

"Eomma!!" I ran to her and hugged her. "He was being mean to me first. And to think I came all this way for him and he dares to be mean to me." I pouted.

"Not true!" He yelled.

"Shhhhh! Your father is sleeping, now quiet down and make up." She hit his harm and hit my butt with the towel in her hands, then walked away.

I crossed my arms as I turned back to my younger but much taller brother. "Give. Me. My. Phone. Now." I growl.

"Fine." He pouted and gave me my phone.

I pulled him into a hug as he handed me my phone. And whispered in his ear. "I got you a really nice gift, and it's waiting in the garage."

His face lit up and ran to the garage and I just stood there and laughed. I followed him and watched him get all excited.

"You got me a 2020 Yamaha VMAX?! These aren't even available yet!" His smile was so big, he looked like a toddler on Christmas.

"I pulled a couple strings. Also, I'm the best sister ever. Plus, it's your 20th birthday. That's big, so I got you something special." I smiled.

"Thank you so so so so so so so much!" He ran and pulled me into the tightest hug, so tight I couldn't breathe. After 10 seconds, he put me down.

"I expect something big for my 25th though." I poked his chest.

"Yeah, yeah."