My 5 Babies

Jongin's POV

I woke up on the couch with Vivian cuddled into my chest. She looked so angelic just laying there all serene. I constantly ask myself, "how did I get so luck?"

I heard one of our phones go off and saw it was Vivian's. I picked it up to see who texted her. It's Seulgi.

"Ummmmm... okay so I lost our matching anklet you gave me back at debut and now I'm freaking out. Could you quickly get here and help me look? Juhyun unnie and Yerim are sick in bed and Sooyoung isn't any help."

Damn. Vivian would get pissed if she knew Seulgi lost her anklet, so I quickly deleted the text and put her phone back down. I carried Vivian to our bed and tucked her in, and luckily she didn't wake up.

Jjangah jumped onto the bed and cuddled into Viv's stomach, while Monggu and Jjanggu followed suit. My 5 babies.

I quickly grabbed my keys and hurried to Red Velvet's dorm to help Seulgi.

I knocked on the door and was greeted by a panting Seulgi.

"Jongin? Where's Vivian?" She asked confused.

"She's sleeping, and I came to help." I smiled.

She let me in and as soon as I got there I understood what Seulgi meant when people were sick and not helping. Juhyun and Yerim are in bed basically dying, and Sooyoung locked herself in her room.

"Okay, first things first, did you check your ankle?" I asked her.

"Of course I di--" She said as she looked down at her ankle to see that she's wearing it.

"Oops."

"I drove half way across Gangnam for you to not know you have a string on your ankle?" I asked in disbelief.

"I guess... Sorry." She smiled sheepishly.

"It's fine. I guess I'm gonna go since you don't need me anymore. Bye!"

"Bye!"

Vivian's POV

I woke up in bed with the dogs on top of me and Jongin missing. I looked over at my nightstand and saw I note.

Hey, I just needed to go help a friend with something. I'll be home before you know it. I'm stopping at the convenience store to get you milk, chocolate, ramen, and more of your favourite treats. ❤❤ Jongin

I love this man. So much.

I laid in bed with the dogs for about 15 minutes when I heard the door open.

"Jongin?" I yelled out.

"Coming." Jongin responded.

He walked into our room with 2 bags full of my favourite sweets and foods. He puts the down on the bed and laid down beside me, almost crushing Monggu.

"You're the best husband ever." I reached over and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Of course I am, I'm your's and you deserve the best." He kissed my cheek.

Our little romantic moment was ruined by Jjangah barking at us.

"What?" Jongin looked over at her.

She barked again.

"Huh?"

And again.

"You don't say!"

Once more.

"Okay, okay, enough. We don't want the neighbours to gut us." I giggled at the two goofs.

I dug into the bag and pulled out my favourite chocolates and a bunch of gummy worms.

"OMG! I haven't had gummy worms in forever!" I yelled excitedly.

"Now look who's being loud." Jongin chuckled.

"Look, at least I know the difference between padding and panties." I nudged him.

"Okay, look! I couldn't hear a thing." He laughed.

I decided to pick on him for a bit.

"Inside the panties... *looks down* 2 words?!"

"Stoooooooooppp." He whined.

"Awww, baby." I pet his head.

"Don't call me that." Jongin frowned.

"Oh? And why?" I crossed my arms.

"Because that's what I call you and our muffin and our dogs. My babies. My 5 babies." He smiled and kissed me.

I love this man to bits.