chapter 7

''Your... E.N.D...'' Lucy said with big eyes. Natsu pulled away. 

''I'm sorry..'' He lowered his head and looked at the gras.

''You have to be joking right!?'' Lucy grabbed Natsu's shoulder. ''OI, NATSU!''

''Why do uou think i would make a joke about that.'' Natsu said and stood up. His eyes glowed evil in the moonlight. ''I don't make jokes about this Lucy.'' 

''How do you know?'' Lucy said and stood up. She looked in Natsu's eyes, she didn't notice how they were glowing.

''Does it matter.'' It didn't even sound like a question.

''YES! Ufcorce it does!'' Lucy yelled.

''Why the hell are you yelling?!'' Erza asked and walked over to them. Behind her were the others. When she noticed Natsu's eyes she stood still. ''What's going on?''

''Nothing important.'' Natsu said and walked away.

''Wait! Were are you going!?'' Erza said and grabbed his arm. Natsu pulled away.

''Calm down, i won't run away. I'm just going back to the camp. You guys really are idiots leaving all the stuf alone.'' He said and walked back. Happy flew after him.

''What happened to flame brain while we were sleeping?'' Gray said and looked at Lucy. ''He whas being really harch.''

''Salamander is ackting wierd.'' Gajeel said.

''Yes indeed, and we still don't know why he left without telling us anything..'' Wendy said and looked in the direction Natsu walked.

''Lucy do you know anything?'' Erza said and walked over to her. Lucy nodded slowly. ''Really!? Tell us!'' 

''Natsu is.. Natsu is...'' Lucy clenged her fists.

''Natsu-san is what?'' Wendy asked and looked worried.

''Natsu is... he is...'' Lucy started to cry. ''He is...''

''H-He Lucy calm down!'' Erza said and put her hand on her shoulder.

''NO, how can i be!? He had to deal with this on his one and i yelled at him!'' She screamed and ran after Natsu. 

''LUCY WAIT!'' Erza yelled but it whas no use.

''Natsu we're not done talking yet!'' Lucy yelled when she reached the pink haired boy. ''You can't just walk away if your done talking!'' 

''Go away Lucy.'' He said and walked over to a tree. ''I don't feel really well so could you leave me alone.'' ''NO NATSU I--'' ''Lucy you aren't listening. Can you leave me alone.''

''WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU WHILE YOU WERE GONE!'' Lucy screamed and clenged her fists.

''I told you didn't i.'' Natsu said calm. Happy whas sitting on a tree and looked worried at them.

''IDIOT!'' Lucy walked over to Natsu and grabbed his arm. ''You are gonna talk to me if you like it or not!'' When Natsu turned around and looked at the blond mage something snapped. ''LET GO!'' He screamed and pulled away. 

''Are you deaf!? I'm telling you i don't feel like talking to you! Leave me alone.'' He said and looked down at Lucy. Lucy now noticed that Natsu wasn't wearing his scarf and the evil glare in his eyes.

''Who.. who the heck are you..'' Lucy said between sobs. ''EVEN IF YOU FREAKING E.N.D YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACT LIKE THIS! TÉME!'' Natsu saw Erza, Gray and the other standing behind Lucy.

''Your.. E.N.D..?'' Gray said. ''The most powerfull demon from the book of Zeref..'' 

Natsu's eyes went back to normal when he saw Gray's expression. He looked worried at his friends. He knew for sure that they would hate him now. ''Yes..''

---

New chapter :D whas this chapter good? I'm not so sure if i like it but what ever. I hope you guys like it :) and if you have any ideas i'm exited to hear them :) maybe i can use them in this story