chapter 15

''I FOUND LCUY!'' Gray screamed and kneeled down next to the blond mage. Loki stood next to Lucy. Erza, Juvia and Wendy ran over to Gray.

''Were the hell is Natsu?'' Gray said and looked around. ''He should be here to..''

Charla walked over to Happy. Who had coffered his head in Lucy's hair.

''Happy, do you know where Natsu is?'' Charla asked. Happy didn't respond. ''Happy?'' Charla asked again and reached her paw out to him. Wendy stopped her and slowly shook her head.

''Lucy hang in theire!'' Erza said and kneelded down to her friend. Lucy slowly opened her eyes. Immediately tears were streaming down her face. 

''I couln't... i couln't...'' She tried to say between sobs.

''Lucy it's okey calm down..'' Gray said and helped her up. ''Can you walk?'' Lucy shook her head.

''NO! Were is Natsu?'' She said and looked around her. ''I have too.. i.. i have to help him.. he lost his mind..''

''What do you mean?'' Wendy asked and looked worried at Lucy.

''Natsu.. blood.. afraid..'' Lucy said while she whas holding her head.

''Luc--''

''I'm sorry.. I couln't... i couln't help him!'' Lucy said and pulled her knees to herself.

''Lucy it's okey! Calm down..''

''I.. couln'..t he..lp.. Na..ts...u..'' Lucy said before she got unconscious.

*Lucy's dream*

''Natsu?'' Lucy said and walked over a unstable bridge. ''Natsu were are yo--'' Lucy slipped and almost fell off the bridge. ''AAAAH!'' She screamed when she fell foreward. But before she fell she felt that someone grabbed her hand. The person puched her back and grabbed her shoulders.

''You really need to do be more careful Luce.'' A fimmilior voice said. Lucy turned around and looking in two bright green eyes. A young man with spikey pink hair and a scard around his neck stood infront of her.

''NATSU!!'' Lucy screamed and hugged him. 

''What's wrong Lucy? Were you that scared?'' Natsu said and stroked her hair.

''No.. i thought.. i thought you were gone..'' She said and burried her head in his shoulder. ''I thought you lost your mind!'' 

''Luce...'' He said and looked her in her  eyes.  ''I'm sorry that i scared you.''

Tears were streaming down her cheeks. ''I whas scared Natsu!!'' 

''I'm sorry. But it's okey now. I wont go anywere..'' He said and hugged her again. ''I will always protect you.''

*end dream*

When Lucy opened her eyes she saw that she whas in the infirmity room. She rubbed her eyes and felt that she whas crying. She quickly wiped them away and stood up.

She grabbed her keys from the table next to her.

''Thank god.'' She said and hold them against her heart. Lucy walked over to the door and opened it. Alot of noice came from the guild. She couln't help but smile. She walked downsairs and bumded into Juvia who whas planning to go check on her.

''Lucy!? What are you doing out of bed? You have to rest!'' She said and helped Lucy up.

''I'm okey now, don't worry.'' She said and wanted to walk further, but Gray stopped her.

''Lucy, you have to rest.'' He said an grabbed her wrist. 

''But i feel fine.''

'''Loki told us what happened..'' You could hear the pain and anger in his voice. ''You have to rest..''

''What did he told you..'' Lucy said and looked at the ground.

''We will tel you if you go back to bed.'' 

''NO! Gray tell me now!"'

''No.'' Gray said without looking at her. Lucy bit her lip.

''Gray baka! I have the right to know what he told you! Maybe it isn't even true! Tell me now!'' She screamed. Gray didn't respond and looked at the ground.

Lucy pulled away and ran upstairs. She slamed the door and sat down against it. She heard footsteps on the stairs. Someone knocked on the door.

''Lucy can you let us in?'' It whas the voice of Erza. Lucy coffered her ears.

''Lucy?'' Erza said again. Lucy stood up and sat by the window. She picked up Happy who whas laying on her pillow. Erza opened the door and walked over to her and Happy.

''Lucy we understand that you are upset, we are to.'' Erza said and put her hand on her shoulder.

''Why am i upset then?'' Lucy said and turned around. Erza's eyes widened.  

''Because Natsu..'' Before Erza could talk any father interupted Lucy her.

''I'n not upset! I'm anngry, I'm mad at myself that i didn't help him! You don't even now what happened theire. And so did Loki, Loki only saw a little bit of what happened and NOT what happened  before Natsu...'' Lucy clenged her fists. ''Before Natsu acted strange.''

''Lucy..''

''It's not his foult! It's our foult because we didn't try to do something to stop that curce. We just acted when we were home like he didn't told us anything! AND I'M SO MAD AT MYSELF FOR DOING THAT!''

''Lucy please ca--''

''I'm not gonna lay or calm down! I'm sick of crying and being protected. If i could protect myself back then, maybeall of this didn't happen! Maybe Natsu whas still here then!'' Lucy said and grabbed her jacked. ''I'm gonna look for him AGAIN, And now i'm gonna protect HIM!'' She said and walked out of the infirmity room. Erza and the other followed her.

''Mira, i'm going on a journey.'' Lucy said and walked in the direction of the guild doors.

''Uh sure, were are you going?'' Mira asked and looked at Erza.

''I'm going to Natsu.'' Lucy said and walked out of the guild. With Happy on her schoulder and Erza and Gray behind her

-------

New chapter will come out soon, i hope you enjoyed it :)