Two years later

*Time skip, two years later*

Lucy walked into the guild, she whas carrying Happy in her arms, who whas sound asleep. She walked over to the bar where Mira whas and sat down on one of the chairs. She laid Happy on the chair next to her.

''Goodmorning Lucy.'' Mira said as her cheerfully self.

''Goodmorning.'' Lucy said, smiled and took something out of her bag. She laid it down before Mira and pointed at the thick sign what whas writing on it. 

''I want to do this job.'' Lucy said and stroke Happy. Mira grabbed the paper and read what it said.

''Okey sure.'' Mira said and grabbed a thick book full with requests. She searched for a blank page to write down the request. ''When will you leave?''

''Tomorrow morning.'' Lucy said and stood up. Mira looked up with big eyes.

''Tomorrow? But tomorrow is the day that...'' Mira didn't finish her sentance, she knew Lucy didn't enjoy talking about it.

''I know. That's why i'm going tomorrow.'' Lucy said and wanted to walk away, but someone grabbed her arm. It whas Lisanna.

''Lucy, can you help me with some thing.'' She said and smiled friendly.

''I can't. I have to pack for tomorrow. I'm going on a job.'' She said and smiled back. Lisanna's smile disapeard. 

''Please Lucy.. Your the only one i can ask. And tomorrow is a day the guild has to stay together, isn't it?'' Lisanna said and looked at her pleadingly. Lucy sighed and nodded.

''Okey then.. I will help you. I go the day after tomorrow.'' She said and smiled tired.

''Thank you Lucy! Your the best!'' Lisanna said and gave Lucy a hug.

''Yea sure.'' Lucy said and laughed. ''Now i stay, what do i have to help you with?''

Lisanna bluched and looked away.

''Lisanna?'' Lucy asked and tried to get eye contact. Lisanna grabbed Lucy's hand and pulled her to a corner of the guild.

''Before i'll tell you, you have to promise you wont tell anyone.'' She said and looked earnestly. Lucy nodded and sat down.

''Okey, and also promice you wont lau--''

''I wont, i wont. Just tell me already!'' Lucy said and laughed at her friend.

''Okey... Well you know i like Bixlow-san right?'' Lisanna said and looked at the ground.

''Yes i know, why? Did you ask him out?!'' Lucy said and grabbed Lisanna's shoulders.

''NO, NO, NO! I didn't! I have to take baby steps.'' Lisanna said and nodded. Lucy sighed and smiled. 

''Then with what do i have to help you?''

''Like you always do! Moral support!'' She said and shook Lucy. Before Lucy could answer Romeo ran inside.

''A LETTER! A LETTER!'' Romeo screamed and ran inside the guild with a piece of paper in his hand. 

'For Fairy Tail.' Wha writing on it. Lisanna and Lucy looked at each other questiotly before walking to the others who were standing around Romeo. Everyone thought the same.

''Is it from Natsu?'' Happy asked who just whoke up and sat down on Romeo's head. Lucy's eyes lighted up while she walked closer to Romeo. It's been 9 months when they got a letter from him. 

Romeo opened the letter and handed it over to Laxus. Laxus whas the master of the guild when Mater Makarov whas away. Master Makarov whas on a journey to talk with someone. Laxus cleared his throat before he started reading.