Heaven

' Hello angel, you're like a picture
When I see the sky, I only see you
City street lights go off and the moon disappears but it's dazzling
Because the star that fell from the sky is you '

The sun was slowly going down, the warmth kissing my face for the last time before we where in complete darkness. I sighed, loud and heavy and held my head between my hands.

''Natsu..'' A voice called out. I slowly looked up and dipped my head backwards as i hummed lowly, afraid my voice would betray me once i would speak.

''It's time we get going, Zeref is probably waiting.''

''... I know, let's get going..'' I spoke as rubbed the back of my neck, moaning as it seemed to sting and squeezing my eyes once Shinwa had broke us out, Sirence seeming too get louder with every step we took outside of our cell.

''Annoying..'' I whispered as we shuffeled through the halls, not really bothering if anyone would catch us, well, would try to catch us.

''Okey, it should probably take around two days to reach Zeref..'' Shinwa spoke and I nodded. I didn't really care about Zeref anymore. All i wanted was to lay down and sleep.. be in her arms again as she would run her fingers hrough my hair.

I didn't even realise I was crying untill Shinwa pointed it out. ''Dust..'' I spoke and told them to just continue walking. My mind went back to that girl. I couldn't come up with a face or name but her voice was stuck in my head, like a lullaby.

She sounded like an angel.

Angel..

Guess i'll call her that for now

Angel, my sweet little angel

I looked up at the sky and stopped walking for a bit, my eyes rolled back as i took a breath.

''I want you so bad..'' I whispered and could feel the tears come up again.

I don't really know why i cried but i did, tears rolling down my cheeks and i couldn't really stop them. I whiped them away with the back of my hand and let out a shaky breath.

Shinwa turned around to look if i was okey and i gavea broken smile in return like i have done for the past days when he would ask me if i was alright or if i needed anything.

I didn't deserve it.

Its things like that what went constantly through my head when he would ask if i wanted to eat anything. I always said no and lived on berry's or other fruits we found along the way, i would tell Shinwa i was fine ('Demon lords dont really need alot to eat') and just watched him eat the food.

It would make my angel proud

right?

Always when i would think of her a perticulair spot on my arms would hurt. Shinwa had put bandage around it when i cried out in pain the first time i heard her voice in my sleep.

Her voice like a lullaby and the words she spoke ike a symphony.

Why it caused me pain is unknown, all i know is that the spot that hurted had a mark on it but when i asked Shinwa, he kep quiet.

I decited to leave it and not bother him.

I have the feeling i've hurted enough of people

and i also have the feeling

many more

are about to come.

I just hope my angel is not one of them..

----

I feel like as if i'm ruining this story. I have no clue where i wanna go with this and this chapter is so stupid and lame and im so sorry but i just felt like i had to post something..

I hope you enjoyed it anyway and thank you to all the people who stand up for me and support my story!! Shoutout to you all tysm!!