grief

Lucy's pov

It had already been a few days since the battle and Natsu still haden't woke up yet.

'Lucy we're not sure if he's gonna make it.. he's trong but he had got many hits. Also by toutching you when you were in that state..'

Those words kept going through my mind. I bagged and screamed and cried for him to wake up he just looked blank and his eyes lifeless. It hurted so much to see him like this. He was in pain and it was also my fault.

My lack of sleep made it hard to focus on things. Everyone was worried about me what pissed me off. ''Natsu needs atantion not me!'' I had yelled to them. They had gave me a surprised look and got back to work.

Wendy told me i couldn't stay with Natsu every day since he needed alot rest. He just seemed to get worse everyday that passed. I hate it. I hate this feeling and i also hate myself right now.

''Lucy i know your worried but please rest. It's not healthy anymore.'' Erza said who just walked over to me. She had been staying in my house alot cause i didn't wanted to be alone anymore.

''No need. I can stay up.'' I said and hugged my legs.

''Lucy you can't. I know how you feel bu--'' She started but i cut her off.

''You know that's the problem. You don't. You never felt the same way as i did towards Natsu.'' I hissed and stood up.

''Lucy how can you say that..'' Erza said in a surprised tone.

''With my mout duh!'' I spun.

''Lucy i know your feelings! Maybe you've been in love with him but Natsu was like a brother to me so don't say like i don't know! Calm down and sleep.''

''How can i sleep when the love of my life is dying!'' I screamed and run upstairs.

I slammed the door and began to cry. From the happy, honest, cheerfull girl was nothing left. The pain with each passing day growing more and more. The ache was like a knife being pierced through my heart over and over. I cried and cried untill my lungs burden and my eyes had no tears left to shed. I thought of him and constantly asked muself 'Why? Why him?'

---

YAY! DOUBLE CHAPTER, DOUBLE FEELS.!

Sorry it's sp short btw, i didn't really knew what to write

Hope it good through :)