Hello again

I hope the air will serve to remind you

that my heart is now as cold as the clouds of my breath

and my words are as timed as the beating in my chest.

Natsu quickly put on his coat and coffered his pink hair with the hood and looked before him, he saw the picture of him hangring above the fireplace. He smirked. ''Appropriate place.'' He wispered to himself and looked at the marks who started to appear.

When Laxus opened the guild, everyone ran inside and pushed him to the side. Natsu saw in the corner of his eye the angry face of Laxus and smirked. He also saw the gold blond hair of Lucy who tried to make her way trough the crowd. Natsu couldn't help but stare at her. She wasn't changed much in those two years, not as much as he did atleast. She whas now standing before everyone and slowly walked over to him.

''Is it really you...'' Erza asked quiet, if Natsu wasn't a dragon slayer he wouldn't have heard her. ''Is it really you? Natsu?'' She finally asked, now harder so everyone could hear her. She, Gray, Juvia and Wendy were now standing next to Lucy.

Natsu stood up and nodded. He slowly put off the coat, showing the black marks, bruces and scars he had on his body. His hair less pink then it's used to be. He whas staring at them with an emotionless glare. He crossed his arms and sighned.

Erza's happy expression turned into a more worried one. She looked with serious eyes at Natsu and studdied his marks.

''Master needed my help so i came.'' He said and looked over at Master. Master looked at everyone who were staring at Natsu, someone they used to call theire comrade. He now looked like a great enamy.

Natsu noticed the tense atmosphere and sighed. ''I understand if you don't trust me anymore, i would do the same i think,'' He said and walked over to the fireplace. ''But i'm still a member of this guild aren't i?'' He asked while her showed them his guild mark.

Everyone stayd quiet. No one knew what they had to say to someone who they haven't seen 2 years and them out of nowere showed up like this. Lucy looked around her and sighed. She wiped some durt off of her skirt and walked over to Natsu. When she whas stading infront of him she put her hand on her hips and leaned foreward.

''Welcome back.'' She said and smiled. The thirst thing she said to him after she saw him after 2 years. Natsu's eyes widened a little, he didn't expect a reaction like this. He smiled softly and sighed, then looked into her brown eyes.

''Yea, good to be back.'' He said and grinned. Lucy smiled happy but then grabbed him by his hair.

''What the hell is wrong with you, you idiot!? You leave us for 2 fucking year and then you show up out of no were! You moran!!'' She alsmost screamed. Natsu's eyes widened while he begged her to stop.

''Yea i'm sorry! Just let go of my hair, pleace Lucy! PLEACE!'' He bagged for several minutes what made everyone more relaxed. When Lucy finally let go of his hair Gray, Erza, Wendy and Juvia were now standing by them.

Natsu whas sitting with tears of the corner of his eyes on the ground while he whas still saying sorry to Lucy who whas sitting infront of him with a big grin.

''That's what you get for leaving me alone for two years without sending any letters!'' She said and crossed her arms. Natsu smiled softly while he looked at the others.

''It's nice to see you again Natsu-san! How are you? Are you doing well?'' Wnedy asked and sat down. Natsu nodded and looked at the young sky dragon slayer.

''Yes thank you Wendy. Wouw, You didn't changed a bit.'' He said to Wendy and smiled. Wendy looked sad at her boobs and sighed.

''Yea i know...'' She said with an awkward smile. Erza laughed and patted her head.

''You didn't eather Erza.'' Natsu said and grinned. ''Well, maybe but i don't want to see that.'' He said with a joking tone. Erza smiled and rolled with her eyes.

''I almost thought you lost your stupidness flame brain.'' Gray joked and looked the other way.

'''Eeeh! What did you say ice princess!?" Natsu said angry and grabbed gray by his coat.

''YOU WANNE FUCKING GO!?''

''O, HELL YEA, I'LL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU!''

''STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!'' Erza screamed and slammed theire heads against each others, what made them unconsious for a few minutes.

Wendy chuckled softly and coffered her mouth with the back of her hand. ''They haven't changed a bit.'' She laughed. Erza smiled but if you looked closely you could see a little bit concern.

''Let's hope he haven't..''

--

Hiiii,

I want to say sorry about that one chapter with only one word.. I didn't knew wattpad whas updated.

New chapter will come soon. If you have any ideas please tell me :)

Byeee